Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Friendship Package From Priscila!

Come on in ,Girls!
Looky, looky what Priscila sent me!
3 totally cute Priscila made ornaments, and some vintage napkins and flash cards! Isn't she the sweetest? She's my special girl and she makes the cutest things!
Thanks again, Priscila!
See the "H" on the little crown? That's an "H" for me!!!
:>
The Santa is more like a mini banner/pendant and he is now hanging in my kitchen above our little table. I keep moving The other 2 ornaments all around the house!
So much fun to play with!
I already started a project with one of the Santa napkins and I'll show it to you when I'm done...
Thanks for coming by!
~ Hearts ~

12 comments:

Priscila said...

yes...the first of hopefully many friendship packages!! I think God brought you into my life just at the right time to bring up my spirits and to encourage! I heart you girl!

Holly said...

I heart you, too girlfriend! :>

Whew! I just finished playing guns with Micah! Yeehaw!

gin said...

well, aren't you the girl of the day!!
Such nice gift packages you received today.

Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

aaah! Priscila is the best. She is so sweet and generous. What a great package!

Holly said...

Yes, Gin, how shall I ever go back to every day life? :>
Ha-ha!

(I'm paraphrasing Anne Of Green Gables here!)

Nighty night!

Holly said...

Yes, Jessica, God sent Priscila to *me* at just the right time, too!

Nighty night!

Somewhere In Time- Christie (Queenie) said...

Good Morning Holly!
I know you were thrilled to recieve both of the precious packages....sweet treasures from sweet friends...what could be better...
xoxo,
Queenie

Holly said...

Good morning to you too, Queenie!

Yes, I was thrilled with my packages. I won a give away recently too but THAT'S for another post. :>

Well, the sun is shinning through my computer room window AND it's my "week end" AND I get my tree today AND...

"There shall be showers of blessings, la-la-la-la-la-la-la"

Know that song? :>

Priscila said...

i want to see what u will do with the vintage napkin

Holly said...

Morning, Pri!

I'll be sure and show you when I'm done!

Jenny S said...

AHHHHH!! Priscila was my swap partner for the Very Vintage Christmas Swap!! Check out my blog to see the goodies I got from her!!

Holly said...

Thanks for coming by Jenny!

I saw yours already because Priscila posted it on her blog, too! I love that banner with the cards on them. Well, I loved everything. Priscila is very giving!

btw, I love your Christmassy blog back ground. I almost picked that one, too!

Don't be a stranger!

~ hearts ~