Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Craft Room


Hello, girl friends! Wanna see my craft room?
Well, actually it's a corner of the school/guest/(and unfortunetely) JUNK room!
:>
Don't ask to see THAT side!
But this is what *my* corner looked like durring the Sweet Six Studio Online Art Retreat. I think the pic above is pretty. Notice how there's 2 different types of paneling in the room? Ha-ha! This whole house is like that; lovingly patched together like a crazy quilt! I've since learned how to take better pics so I guess I could take more recent ones but right now my craft room is a disaster! Ha!
I have to craft in other places around the house!

See the little cupcake on the wall? I made it. :>
I created my own pattern- took me about 10 tries to draw it just right and then I made it out of paper and put a button on top.


I love these little planters that hold trims!

That's a baby doll dress spread out on the table below. One of these days I hope to embroider on it. I had all sorts of other crafting supplies organized under the tables. But somehow it turned into HEAPS of STUFF under the tables!
(and on the tables , floor and bed- get it?)
How did THAT happen??? I think I nedd some shelves. :>
There's my imaginary girl's Easter bonnet on the wall.
Tea cups and a pitcher have trims and buttons snuggled down in them!


Last of all- I Love this Pink bling basket that holds fabric and lace!

Thanks for coming by!

I'd love to see your crafting spaces!

~ Hearts ~

10 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Holly! I love your craft space. It looks so girlie. I like your style. I did show some of our craft room in my Nov. 4post. It's too much of a disaster to show the whole space:) Have a nice Saturday! Twyla

Holly said...

Thanks so much, Twyla!
Yes, this is my girlie room- the room I never had as a little girl. I'm not remembering your craft post. I'll have to go back and look.

Well, while everyone else has their Saturday, I'll be having my Tuesday since my husband has to work through the week end... :> I often don't know what day it REALLY is!

~ Hearts ~

Bride2Be said...

What a cute room!

Holly said...

Thanks, Noelle!

~ Hearts ~

Priscila said...

i lvoe the cupcake!! You should make more and make tags and cards!! or make a couple and frame them!!!

Holly said...

Thanks, Priscila! I do want to make more- maybe with Christmas papers... So many crafts so little time!

Somewhere In Time- Christie (Queenie) said...

Your craft space is so cute and girly...I know you get lots of inspiration in here...I wish I had a craft room...or sewing room...my kitchen counter or kitchen table is where the action takes place...I would love to some day have a designated space though...how wonderful! I love that little vintage pitcher that you have there...it really caught my eye and I even had to enlarge the picture to get a closer look. LOL! So Pretty!
xoxo,
Queenie

Holly said...

Well, Queenie, having a craft room often means that the children are growin' and goin'! In my case anyway! :<

Isn't the pitcher great?! That was a great Goodwill find! Now I have it in "hutch" which is really Just a book case. I'll show it in another post.

I'm so glad I have you girls to share these things with1 It makes my eyes well up! Sniff-sniff!

:>

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Holly :) What a pretty craft room! I love the soft colors. I have baby dresses hanging on my walls, I just love them so much. I also love the bunny pic :) The cuppycake is so cute too!

Hugs,
Amy

Holly said...

I wondered if you'd like that bunny pic, Amy, cuz you're our bunny girl! ;>

Glad you stopped by!