Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Rag Wreath

Hi, girls!
If you don't like Country-
close your eyes!
:>
And if you don't like pics that are too bright- I'm afraid I've already blinded you!
:>
I promise that I'm trying to learn how to take better pics!


This is a Christmas rag wreath I made for my friend Katie.
(Katie doesn't blog so she won't see this.)
Katie and I have been pen friends since she was 9! She's 20 years old now and she sent me a bunch of crafting supplies for my birthday this year. I was so inspired that I really got to crafting and made this easy peasy wreath for her surprise Christmas present. I'm trying to make another one but I don't have some of the same ribbon so it's not turning out as well. :<
Crafting is so much fun!
Thanks again for all the inspiration and encouragement you given me;
especially you, Priscila girl!



Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Somewhere In Time- Christie (Queenie) said...

This wreath is sweet sweet sweet!
xoxo,
Queenie

Holly said...

Oh, thanks, girl!

I don't know if you can really tell in the pic but it's a small wreath too which I think adds to it's sweetness. It so reminds me of a little girl with rags all tied in her hair for setting kinky curls! My mom did my hair like that once when I was a tiny girl! It was a bumpy night's sleep, that's for sure! Ha!

Priscila said...

I really REALLY really love this! I love everything about it! I think you should made one for every holiday! Valentines, easter, Priscilas birthday, hahaha jk

Holly said...

Thanks, Pri!

The second one I'm working on, I *was* making for *you* cuz I knew you liked it but like I said in the post, I don't think this one is turning out as well... It's a little smaller and it doesn't have the same stripped ribbon. I'm trying to find a similar ribbon to use as a substitute though.

But ANYWAY, if you think you'd still want it, I'll send it anyway! You could add stuff to it, too if you wanted too!

~ Hearts ~

Priscila said...

yes............i would love to have it!!!

Holly said...

Aha! I was wondering if you saw my reply! Well, it's yours, sugar! I'll let you know when it's done, etc.