Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

House Shoes From Twyla!

Hi girls!
Thanks for coming by again!
Come on in and see what I have!
Sweet Twyla sent me an email saying she had been thinking of me and she wanted to know if she could send me a pair of her hand knitted house shoes!
Let me tell you girls, that warmed my heart!
I had been SO sick for SO long and I was SO tired of it!
She even asked for my favorite color!
(Pink!)

Well, now I have a warmed heart AND warmed feet!
These slippers are so pretty, soft and cozy!
Thanks again, Twyla!!



And here they are! My two happy feets in their pretty pink slippers!





You can also see my vintage linoleum floor!
;>
Many of the older homes here in the Appalachia's have this same exact flooring.
If the wind blows juuuust right, my kitchen floor will billow up about a quarter of an inch for just a couple of seconds! Ha-ha!
It freaked me out the first time it happened and wouldn't you know it-
I had girl company!
She noticed it first and said,"Is your floor moving???
:>
Well, after getting 2 packages in one day,
I don't know if I can go back to normal life!

~ Hearts ~

6 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly! I am so excited to see you have this blog started! You are so welcome for the house shoes. I do hope they are keeping your feet warm. I look forward to visiting you often. Love your ideas for this blog - just us girls. Your floor is great. I know what you mean cause my grandparents floor used to do the same thing! Have a nice day! Twyla

Holly said...

Thanks, Twyla!

Oh that's great that you've witnessed first hand what my floor can do! Ha-ha! Good old houses... Ya know, the night after it happened the first time, I dreamed about it. It was exactly like it really happened with my friend and everything! So when I woke up, I thought,"Oh... that was just a dream????" Ha! Too weird. It's only happened about 2 other times but it's always a trip!

Thanks for coming by and thanks again for the house shoes!

~ Hearts ~

Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

So cute! I want some! :) Thank you for inviting me over here. I love your new girlie blog.

Holly said...

Thanks, Jessica!

Glad you came by!

Twyla has an Etsy shop and a Lolishop (Love that name!)where she sells her lovely house shoes. They are so cute! I get tickled Pink every time I look down at them!

I hope you come over often!

~ Hearts ~

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You've been tagged!
Lindsey

Holly said...

Oh! I've been tagged! Oh my! Oh my! ;> Thanks, Lindsey!