Mornin', girls! It's tag time!
I've been tagged by Syndee at http://lvpoohbr2.blogspot.com/ to list 8 random things about myself but first I wanted to talk about some OTHER tags!! :>
These 3 tags on the right were purchased from Lindsey at http://twocrazycrafters.blogspot.com/ and the tag on the left was purchased from Priscila. I also purchased a Christmas tag from Priscila but it's packed away till next year. (Be sure to click to enlarge!) Pretty cute, huh?! I just love them! I like how Priscila and Lindsey's tags are so different from one another yet each of them are special expressions of their art. I think one of the reasons I like tags so much is because they are little and I like little things but I also think it's interesting to see what an artist can do on such a small object.
Okay- 8 random things about myself...
1. I never go to town without my lipstick.
2. My favorite ice cream is Dryers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
3. I haven't worn a pair of high heels since Junior high.
4. I once took a "Writing for Children" course and I loved it.
5. I usually end up changing my clothes several times a day.
6. I love big, dangly earrings.
7. My favorite flower is the Pansy and is tied for first place with Johny Jump- Ups.
8. I grow BIG babies. (Every boy I gave birth to was over 9 pounds.)
Was that random enough? ~ Grin ~
I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 people but I think I'll pass. ;> Ha-ha! Just call me, Rebel without a cause!
Today is my "at home movie date day" with my Bobby!
Hope you girls have a special day, too!
~ ♥ ♥ ~