Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let's Support our SHOPS! :>



Hey, girlfriends! I think it's so great that so many of you have your own online shops! I'd like to show my support and encouragement by adding your logos to the side bar of this blog. I would also like to "highlight a seller" from time to time and maybe even do interviews! Does that sound like fun? (Hee-hee- I feel like such a journalist!)
;>

Mother and daughter team, Twyla and Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters have two great shops that go by the same name- Fancy That. Lindsey made the Etsy logo below and then she customized their Lolishop logo as well. I thought that the Etsy logos that I normally see would take up too much space- especially if I had several people interested in being listed here. Isn't the kitty cute?! Hers so fancy! :> I love it!







If I haven't contacted you about this idea but you'd be interested in having your shop listed here, leave me a message or send me an e mail and we'll do it! This is my small gift of love to all my e-girls and I want to bless and encourage you in every way I can!
Be sure and come back tomorrow for a great decorating tip!
~ Hearts ~

10 comments:

*Noelle* said...

hi! that a good idea:) it would be so fun to have a shop!!

Noelle

Holly said...

Morning, Noelle!

I think it's so fun to go to all the little shops and see what they have. AND on occasion I can buy something, too! :>

So sorry about Renee's baby! :<

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much, Holly! It warms my heart that you want to support our shops. You are such a sweet person. The links look great! Twyla

Queenie~ said...

Hey Holly,
You are a doll you know that...I emailed you a little while ago. I'm going to check out this shop now...it looks cute!
xoxo,
Queenie

Jenny S said...

Great idea! You are so sweet to think of others like this! Once I get a shop I will let you know!!

linda said...

Just stopping by and thought I'd leave a comment...hope you don't mind.

I love that you are highlighting and supporting your blogging friends so generously! I too enjoy Etsy and on-line shops and try to utilize it often. I love one of a kind gifts and just want to support women in their efforts...especially young women who are at home raising their children and are just trying to make extra money for their families.

It's great to see Moms support other Moms!

the voice of melody said...

I think what you're doing is a great idea. Nice way to promote other women's work! :)

*Noelle* said...

hey girl! my post for the oscars is up! whew- wait till you see my date!! lol

noelle*

Holly said...

Hi, Girls! Just finished up our family movie date!

Hi Twyla! You are most welcome!

Queenie, I got your e-mail and I hope to write back later today.

Linda, thank for coming by and of course I don't mind if you comment! :> Thanks for your input.

Hi, Melody! we women need to stick together- right?! :>

Okay Noelle, I'm on my way over!! :>

*Noelle* said...

yes, you can borrow my DRESS! my "date" chris does remind me of my brian! get this, when I "fell in love" with chris daughtry when he was on American Idol; is when my brian decided to shave his head!! haha, jealousy!!!

noelle*