Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Kitties And A New Chain Tag

Aw.... sweet sisters! Girls, This is Bunny (the black and white one) and Moonlight. Bunny is mine. She's a fat, fuzzy kitten who hops like a bunny and makes the most adorable little kitty noises when she hops! Also, when you pick her up and hold her, she holds her paws in a bunnyish way. Bobby and Micah wanted to keep Moonlight. She doesn't have much of a personality but she has a nice face and she will be a beautiful cat when she grows up. Micah discovered Bunny asleep in my bling basket the other night so he set her on top of the dresser and took a pic for me. I don't think she appreciated being woke up- do you?

The craft table is a very interesting place to take a nap, too. Moonlight likes to steal ribbons and run away with them as if she just made a "kill". Well, maybe she does have some personality...






Now on to other business... I thought I'd make up my own tag! Then I decided it would have a theme: Dieting.
Let's make this a chain tag and keep a sense of humor...

If you decide to do this tag, you have to make up one more highly interesting and entertaining question to add to it before passing it on. The only other rule for this tag is to copy it and post it on your blog (if you want to play) and then give an open invitation to others to play also. Okay, here we go!


1. Do you enjoy seeing all the shrinking and growing bellies in all the Winter Internet advertising? Oh, yes, they are very inspiring- especially when I'm trying to eat. ☺ The ones with stretch marks are really special.


2. Do you still try on clothes that are too small because you JUST CAN'T BELIEVE that you're really a size xyz? Yes! after being accused of being anorexic when I was in my twenties, I still can't comprehend that a medium and sometimes even a large WON'T fit.


3. Are you really trying to diet this Winter when we are all in dire need of comfort food? No way! I'm waiting until Spring when the clothes start coming off!

Okay! Anyone else? Let me know if you play!

~ ♥ ♥ ~

23 comments:

*Noelle* said...

lol! you are so funny! cute kitties:) i hope yours aren't naughty like ours!! one chews anything paper, cardboard or foam and the other one likes to pee on laundry if its on the floor!! UGH! can't tell you how many towels i have had to through away! she's bad and might have to find a new home if it keeps up!!!!

i'll join in your "tag chain" but later on today. just thought i'd drop in before i head off to class!!

♥'s noelle

TattingChic said...

OMGosh!!! That kitty in a basket is adorable! Thanks for the sweet kitty pics! :)

Holly said...

Noelle, I have found that every kitty has it's naughty side! Oh, well, not our Pinkie... She's too dumb to be naughty!!!

Holly said...

Hey Tatting,Chic! You're welcome. I have to show off my babies. ☺

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your babies are so cute! Let me think about the tag. We've been tagged by three other ladies this past week and feeling a little overwhelmed with what we'd say about ourselves. I do agree that dieting is an interesting subject. Hope you have a great day! Twyla

Queenie~ said...

Hey Holly! I don't know if this comment is going to end up a duplicate error...but it shows up as one but it didn't save my last comment under moderation by blog author...I'm gonna comment again just in case.

Your kitties are so cute! I love how kitties are always exploring some new thing to get into. They are precious!
Your dieting answer and question tag was fun to read...I agree with all of your answers. We have gotta have those winter comfort foods...yummy. I have gotta have my comfort food in every season for that matter! LOL! Hope you have a beautiful day!

Katie said...

I love your new kitties! They are so sweet and I love how they get into everything! It's so fun to see what's next. I have got to post our pictures of Mabel getting into trouble all over our NM apartment the first year we had her!

Katie said...

Oh, and I meant to also tell you that the little pictures that drop down through your text are coming in as little boxes with X on it. Don't know if this is happening just for me or not, not sure how I'd fix it if it's an issue with my computer.

And I like the new profile pic, you can't see the grainy bits at all. You look so cute!

Holly said...

Hey, Twyla! No pressure about the tag- okay!

Holly said...

Hey, Queenie! So you're having trouble commenting, too? Must be blogger clitch season...

Holly said...

Hi, Katie! My pic *didn't* turn out grainy looking- did it? But my eyes look weird! Ha-ha!

I'm not seeing any red xs... I've never understood the red x mystery... The why behind them and the inconsistancy of them...

As I'm typing my kitties are on what we call their "morning tear". They are so funny and I loooove their little noises! ♥

Pearl said...

Sweet baby kitties!
I ♥ their adorable names, too... just so precious!

~hugs~
Pearl

Holly said...

Hi, Pearl! Good to see ya! Thanks! I needed that hug! ♥

Holly said...

Kinda crazy here too, Jenny! Well, at least I'm crazy!!! ☺

gin said...

Sweet sweet kitty cats. They can be so entertaining.

Diane said...

What a cute little kitty bunny is, and darling pictures. I really enjoyed your Blog you are now being added to my favorites on my blog and I will mark yours to follow. Your family is beautiful, you are blessed. Thanks for stopping by my blog, you are always welcome. Hugs, Diane

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Holly,
Your kitty looks perfect in your little bling basket!!
I so enjoy you blog!!
Happy Wednesday...
Warmly,
Deb

Holly said...

Hi, Gin! Yes, our kitties entertain us for sure! ♥

Holly said...

Hi Diane, thanks for coming by! I looked for a follow button on your blog but I didn't see one! ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Deb! I do plan on having a happy Wednesday! It's *MY* Saturday!!!! ♥

PEA said...

Don't you wish they could always stay kittens...they're so adorable! Your Bunny is so precious the way she falls asleep in whatever spot she can find, even your little basket! lol xoxo

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Hi there Holly! Just popping in from Queenie's place today~

What a sweet blog you have. Your new kitties are adorable. Bunny looks much like my Katie did as a kitten. I can't beleive she fell asleep in that tiny basket, lol!

I LOVE your friend's sliced cake boxes, how beautiful!

Your kids and grandkids are darling... but you look MUCH too young to have them! Way to go girly!

Holly said...

So glad you came by today, Nikki! I hope you come again! There's always room for one more girl on the porch!