Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, February 16, 2009

Swap Fun From Lindsey And Twyla!



Lindsey and I did a one on one vintage Valentine swap and Twyla wanted to send me some surprises, too! No complaints here! ☺ This is what I saw when I opened the box. Oh my, what to open first?! Wanna guess? It was hard to decide!

I opened the "take out" box first and there was a little crocheted cupcake from Twyla in it! It's very soft and squeezable! Look at all this fun! It was hard to get everything into just one picture! That largest round package was an adorable Valentine wall hanging that Lindsey made. I'll show you a close up in a second.


In the upper right hand corner are some old red and white quilt scraps from Twyla! She also tucked in some of my mom's plates. See the Valentine scrap book paper bellow? I was tickled that Lindsey sent me some because I had seen some of it on another blog and I was wishing I was a town girl so I could get some!


Here's a close up of the wall hanging that Lindsey made. Isn't it sweet? I love the little puppies! The back ground is glittery cup cake paper! Too cute!

Look at these cupcake picks! They match the scrap book paper and gift bags that Lindsey sent. You girls who live in or near the city have access to such great stuff!

Can you spot the real vintage valentines bellow? The cupcake bellow is a note pad that will work so well in my kitchen.

Here's a close up of some bunny tags that Lindsey made! Aren't they just so sweet?


Thank you for everything Lindsey and Twyla! ♥ It sure was a fun package to play with. I still have everything sitting out on my dinning room table so I can play with it all and look at it as I walk by! (Well, except the heart shaped lollipops that I already let Micah eat!)

Hope you all have a nice day!
~ ♥ ♥ ~

21 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you liked your package, Holly! It was so much fun putting it together for you. Hope you have a fantastic day! Twyla

*Noelle* said...

Wow!! You got some great items from those gals! I got those cupcake pics for my vintage valentine swap partner too:)I sure wish I was as crafty as you all ♥ What fun!!

Holly said...

Morning girls! This morning, I'm determined to fight against this illness that Micah has and I'm encouraging him to fight, too! My 2 days of recoup has me in a better fighting mood! ♥

Jenny S said...

WOW!! Where did they get the Valentine's paper? I love it!!!

Rebecca said...

Sweet Blog....sooooo charming! What a blessing you've been to me this very day!

God is good!

Hugs, Rebecca

gin said...

Such nice packages you received. And a nice way to lift your spirits.

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Whaaaaaaaat fun stuff!!!!!

M ^..^

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so happy you liked swap goodies! I really enjoyed working on it!
And your photos came out so beautiful!
Have a wonderful evening, Lindsey

Holly said...

Well hello there, Rebecca! That's my tiniest grandgirl's name! I'm glad you are going away blessed from your visit. *You* blessed me today! ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Gin! we haven't talked much lately. Hope you're doing well! I'm feel pressed beyond measure but I'm sure it's good for me...

Holly said...

Thanks for coming by M! It *is* fun stuff!!! ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Lindsey girl! I looooved my package! still do!

While Micah has been sick, he's been learning how to use the camera and then he teaches me!

Holly said...

Hi, Jenny, I think it came from Michael's Crafts.

TattingChic said...

LUcky you! YOur vintage goodies from those two fun crafty gals are adorable! THanks for sharing! :)

Katie said...

I am so jealous of the cupcake, I want to know how to do that!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Holly !!
You rec'd some great treasures from Twyla & Lindsey.They are so sweet and generous!!
Warmly,
Deb

Holly said...

Hey, TC! I finally had time to visit you this morning. I'm up before the birds! ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Katie! Twyla said it was her first cupcake! Isn't it cute? ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Deb! Those girls are wonderful aren't they? Well, I think you all are! You've added such joy to my life. ♥

Priscila said...

dang girl!!! u were so lucky to get all these fun things!

yes i need to do a blog today...hopefully i can find some time

Holly said...

Hi, Priscila! Oh, we must be here at the same time! Fun! ☺