Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Card


Hey, girly girls! I'm sending some goodies off to the grands tomorrow so I made a little card to tuck in. Isn't it sweet? I'm kind of on a Pink check and Pink ric rac kick! I've been saving this bunny image for the longest time and I finally decided to just do it! Uh-oh, I hope the children don't see it here first since they like to look at Gramma's blog! I'll have to warn their Momma!The backdrop for this card is the last scrap of wrapping paper that I've been using for Elizabeth since her second birthday! I'm saving this scrap to use in scrap booking for her- one of these days! When I see it, I am flooded with memories of the first girl in our family. ♥

I hope you have an exceedingly wonderful day, girls!

~ ♥ ♥ ~


6 comments:

Katie said...

I love rickrack on anything and everything, so I think it's the perfect touch to your card! Really like the idea of hangin' on to your special wrapping paper too. Have a good Sunday!

TattingChic said...

That card is adorable.

*Noelle* said...

hi! you sent some of that warm weather to me, didn't you?? lol it was over 50 degrees here yesterday and almost all the snow has melted-yippee! but... i have a feeling we'll get some more back :(

i looooove your sweet little bunny card; great job! the paper behind it is very pretty and bright too!

♥ noelle

Holly said...

Hi, girls! It was 60 yesterday and today but windy, too! Makes me feel like getting lots done but I'm not! ☺

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

LOVE :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I've been busy today so I'm just now getting around to visiting! Your card is so sweet. I think it is really special about the wrapping paper. Twyla