Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bunny Sighting Saturday



Happy Saturday, girls! Next week I'll have brand new Easter bunnies to show from my Easter swap with Noelle but this week I have a bunny tag from my Valentines swap with Lindsey !
Isn't she soooo adorable? She's posing on my kitchen wall. ☺ Lindsey made this tag with an image made from a vintage card. I'm going to find a way to display all three of them in my kitchen but I'm waiting till wood stove season is *really* over.
********************************************
Well, we had a wonderful welcome home time with Bobby yesterday! We spent the day off at the lake, went out to eat and then hopped by the Goodwill. A perfect day! I saw signs for 3 different flea markets in the town by the lake! I'm hoping Bobby will want to go there again because it's too busy of a place for me to drive in...

Have a wonderful day, everyone! ♥

14 comments:

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I hope you get to go to the flea market. I am off to work. Have a great weekend.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you for showing off the tag! It looks so cute! I'm glad you like it!
Have a great weekend, Lindsey

Holly said...

Terrie, I hope I get to go to the flea Market, too! One of them looked really big. Hope you have a good day at work. ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Lindsey! It's so good to see you! Wish you'd comment more often... I love that bunny image! It's so sweet. ♥

Beth Niquette said...

I adore Valentines Day Cards, any card, postcard or illustration I can find. What a lovely rendition of vintage glory.

Thank you for sharing!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Holly, Oh the bunny tag is really adorable. I love it!!
Your day with Bobby sounds perfect. I hope you get back to the flea markets.
Did you find something great at the goodwill?

My neighborhood is having our annual Spring garage sale days. I can't wait to get around to all the people participating. Wish you could go with me. It would be a blast.

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by. Good luck in my giveaway. Blessings to you always sweets!
hugs, Celestina Marie

Holly said...

beth, I especially like "cutsie" cards from the 50s-early 60s. ♥

Celeste, I didn't get anything to wonderful at the GW- just craft supplies but we went garage sailing today! Yay! I scored there! I'll do a post next week. I would love to go to your garage sales days with you. I'm too shy to go by myself. ♥

*Noelle* said...

hi hun! whew, i am pooped!! what a day; the party went great!! love that sweet lil bunny on the tag; too cute!!

hope your day was wonderful too:)

noelle ♥

Jenny S said...

I am so glad your Bobby is back! You must be so happy!

Holly said...

Hi, Noelle! Glad all went well. I had a GREAT! day! It feels so good to be able to move in the sunshine! ♥

Vickie said...

The tag is adorable!

I love going to our local Salvation Army Store, flee market and Garage sale. As a matte of fact there is a rummage sale tomorrow that my husband and I are thinking about going to.

Holly said...

Jenny, I am glad Bobby's home! we hate to be apart! ♥

Vickie, we ended up going garage sailing yesterday and got some good stuff! ♥

Pearl said...

Hi Holly... That sure is an adorable Bunny Tag ♥ ... I Love those old Retro images... I'm glad that your husbands homecoming was so nice for y'all... Being apart is never fun...
God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~
Pearl

April ~ AUTISM Awareness Month~

Holly said...

Hi, Pearl! Yeah, Bobby and I hate to be apart. :<