Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Swap With Noelle



I had so much fun putting together a GIRL basket for my Spring chick, Noelle! I used mostly Pink and Brown and Purple for my color theme. Isn't this a pretty bow?

I choose a dark brown basket and painted Pink Polka dots all over it.

I also painted Noelle's initial and this mini bird house. I had fun wrapping up presents with Pink and Brown paper and trims.

Here's the contents of the basket, full and overflowing with FUN!


I'm afraid I probably added too much candy, given the fact that all of us girls are wanting to loose weight right now! ☺



Noelle is supposed to be putting up a post of her goodies too so maybe she'll have better pics.


The guys are going fishing today so I have the house to myself!
Hmmm... Seems like I've said THAT before! ☺

I hope to craft, decorate and blog- that's for sure!

I love all my blogettes! ♥ Hope you have some Spring come your way today.

17 comments:

Persuaded said...

how *fun!*

i so enjoy how you enjoy all things girly♥ my sister has all boys and she is the same way. she loves getting together with my girls and going shopping... they love *claire's* (that store makes my brain turn to oatmeal after just a couple of minutes, lol)

Holly said...

Good morning, Diane! You're my first visitor of the day! Do you know what that means? It means the coffee is still hot and flowing! ☺

I've never heard of Claires... There's a lot of stores I haven't heard of. I'm just a country girl and I have lived in tiny towns since I was 6.

I've not done much shopping with girls but I do love talking to them. ☺

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'd say Noelle is very lucky! Looks like you sent her a very special basket. I hope you enjoy your 'alone' day very much and I am praying it doesn't rain! Twyla

Holly said...

Good morning, Twyla!
Thanks for the prayers but it's raining right now!! Bobby isn't back from hauling wood yet. We'll see what he says about fishing when he gets home. ♥

*Noelle* said...

hey chickie! your pics turned out really good; i hate my camera!! i can't believe you painted all those dots on the basket; you rock girlfriend!

p.s. all the smores are gone!! YIKES!! i did share with the boys though; man, they were GOOOOOOOD!

love,
noelle ♥

Holly said...

There ya are, Noelle! Yes, I *did* paint all those dots and I enjoyed it! Each dot made me smile. ☺ ♥

Katie said...

It must have taken forever to add all those dots, you are so patient! Came out looking so cute and I know Noelle will just love it! Pink and brown go so nicely together!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, how utterly GEORGEOUS!!! Wow!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

You girls are so cute :) Love all the easter goodies!!

Nance said...

Hi there,
Blog hopping here. Noelle is one very lucky girl! The basket is not only full of goodies but also love!

Holly said...

Thanks, Katie! Nah- it didn't take long to add the dots- except drying time. The Lord has given me His patience for a lot of things. I have a hyper personality but a laid back body.

Holly said...

Aw, thanks, Beth! Have you ever done a swap? ♥

Holly said...

Thanks, Amy! Good to see you! ♥

Holly said...

Hi there, Nance! Thanks for coming by! New friends are always welcome. ♥

Julie said...

What a great idea....PINK and BROWN!!
How unique....Noelle was one lucky girl...that basket is beautiful!!!
Hope you enjoyed your day!!!

Holly said...

Hi, Julie! I really like Pink and Brown together but Noelle once said that she loved it so that's why I choose it. ♥

roseylittlethings said...

Fun gift basket! Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.