Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, May 4, 2009

Aw - Again!


Look, girls! Remember the cute kitty hug from this http://holly-girlsatheart.blogspot.com/2009/03/aw.html post? Well here it is again! This baby is my favorite and evidently, she has a favorite spot!
Doesn't Mama Pinkie have the prettiest eyes? These babies are almost ready for their new homes! They look hilariously cute running through the grass after Micah!
**********************************
Well, girls, it's a rainy day here is Virginia but that's okay. You should see all the Green trees and white dogwoods shouting for joy! I've been walking 2-3 laps on my hiking trail every morning but I just might skip it today.

I'm hoping to get Micah into an eye DR. today. He's been having unexplainable eye pain and his regular Dr. doesn't know why. (Do we see a pattern here?) We were maybe going to have to take him to ER over the week end but we were spared that. Thank you, Lord!

Ya know, when I was 11 years old, I had a year of health problems- some unexplainable. I wonder if it is isn't just the age... Micah has been one of my healthiest kids and then all of the sudden, he has all these weird things going on... We'll see.

What do you have planned for today?

~ ♥ ♥ ~

12 comments:

*Noelle* said...

hi! those are really cute kitties; especially the lil one popping its head up:) i hope micah and you all can get some answers; it is very frustrating to not feel well/have things happening and not to know why! good for you going on hikes; that would be fun!

today, i am going to finish planting and do the last bit of work i need to turn in for my computer class tomorrow; its the last day and final in there tomorrow too. YAHOO! i am SO ready for my 3 week break!

hugs,
noelle ♥

Holly said...

Morning, Noelle! I stretch my planting out over all of Spring and Summer! I have lots of flower beds, though.

We can't get Micah in to the eye DR.until Wed- our day off! :< Bummer... Hopefully it won't take too long.

Glad you have a break coming up! ♥

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your babies look so sweet. I'm sure sorry to hear Micah is having problems again. Maybe it is just some kind of growing pains. I'll pray he gets better soon. Lindsey is off today, so we are planning to go to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's and maybe hit a flea market. We have to pretend today is Saturday:) After a yucky, rainy Sunday, I sure hope we get some sunshine today! Have a wonderful day, Holly! Twyla

Ulrika said...

Hi Holly! It's been a very rainy day here too today but it has slowed down now and I just came back from a walk to the store. It smelled so fresh outside and looked even greener than yesterday. Today is Michelle's first birthday. She got a movie about kittens since she loves our cats. She has already learnt to be gentle with them too so they don't mind her touching them.
I hope and pray that Micah gets well soon. Our girls have been sick a lot this year too - they had whooping cough recently (I'm quite sure that's what it was anyway) and it sure lasted a *long* time.
It was fun to see your old family photos yesterday by the way!
Love,
Rika

Persuaded said...

what cute little baby kitties! have you named any of them?

i'll be praying for micah and his eye difficulties. that must be concerning to your mama heart♥ keep us updated, ok?

Holly said...

Hi, Twyla! I hope you and Lindsey have a fun "Saturday"! ♥

Hi, Rika! Micah had what we think was whooping cough our second Winter in Michigan. What a looong Winter that was! well, all the michigan Winters were long but when Micah was sick- that made it more difficult! ♥

Holly said...

Hi, Diane! Micah and I always name our kittens but then we forget their names so we resort to descriptions. For instance there's always a skinny, fatty, floppers, etc. ☺ I have an eye appointment for Micah on Wed. Not too long to wait! Thanks for praying. ♥

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, dear. I'm having the urge to adopt a kitten. (gulp) I will have to resist, as we already have three wonderful cats. My husband would kill me.

Darling photo!

Holly said...

Hi, Beth! Gulp- we already have 5! What is wrong with us? ☺ I think it's that we fall in love too easily. Also, I think if Micah still had brothers at home, we wouldn't have so pets- but they keep Micah entertained. ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Holly,
Thanks for visiting me !! I'm starting to love red too!! Humm...
I had a litter of puppies 12 years ago and still remember how BUSY they were and how SAD I was when they had to go to their new homes.
Went to the grocery store, lunch out with some gals, to HQ to drop stuff off for the up coming sale and I hope to walk the "boys" tonight. Hubby said he would grill tonight..chicken and burgers. Might as well make a couple of meals.
Bye,
Deb :)

Holly said...

Hi, Deb! It's been a long time since I went out to lunch with more than one girlfriend! even though I don't think I'd know how to act- it sounds fun! ♥

Jenny S said...

Such cute little kitties!! Hope they are all happy in their new homes! I know you will miss them!