Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nursery Tags



Hello sunshines! ☺ I've been having so much fun with my nursery decals! I know they aren't meant to be applied on paper but I'm always one ready to break the rules! These 2 were sent off to Lindsey and Twyla who recently gifted me with some tag, paper and scrapbook supplies.



I just love those mini white pom poms but now they're all gone!
******************
I'm working on a mini pendant banner now. I'll show you when I'm done.
******************
I've been doing a lot of house cleaning this week. After our 5 day vacation, things were looking pre-tty scruffy! I do so love a CLEAN house! Today, I plan to plant some more flowers and go around the outside of the house sweeping down spider nurseries! I can't believe how many there are! Yuk!
******************
If you've never left a comment before- please do! Or you can e mail me! I love making new friends.
Thanks for coming over! You're the best girls in the world! ♥

11 comments:

blushing rose said...

When you are done, can you come over ... chuckle! TTFN ~Marydon

Holly said...

Hi, Marydon! Now wouldn't *that* be fun?! ♥

Twyla and Lindsey said...

We love our tags so much, Holly! So sweet with the decals on them. Don't work too hard today. Find some time to have a little fun! Twyla

Holly said...

Hi, Twyla! Planting flowers and scrubbing fly specks off the porch railing *is* fun! ☺ I just got done sorting my seasonal finds from the Goodwill the past few months. So fun! But now it's coffee break/computer time!

Tell Lindsey I'm borrowing Twlight from my friend tomorrow! ♥

Lisa said...

Super cute!! You did a great job! I can't wait to see the banner! I so need to clean my house!
Hugs, Lisa

Shabby Kim said...

You can come clean my house anytime Holly. My door will always be open for you :-)

Love the sweet little nursery tags you made. Twyla and Lindsey sure are lucky to get such a lovely gift.

*Noelle* said...

HI dear! very cute tags!! you are so creative:)

i really wish you'd join my lil swap!!! i know you'd make some really CUTE things!!!

hugs ♥

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

I love those Holly! So girlie and so pretty!

Holly said...

Thanks, Lisa! I reward my cleaning with decorating. I re-did my simply shabby chic hutch/book case yesterday! ♥

Thanks, Kim but I only enjoy cleaning my *own* house! ♥

Thanks, Noelle! It's fun to make something on such a little area.

Wish I could join the swap but I literally was rolling up coins yesterday to pay for postage on my granddaughters birthday package and my pen firend's birthday package for this month! Money is just too tight right now! ♥

Thansk, Jessica!, I think your blog was the first place I ever saw a tag! ♥

Sandi said...

Just lovely tags Holly! They are gorgeous! I love to use things that they were not intended for. I was born to break the rules in that area! LOL
Blessings~

Holly said...

Thanks, Sandi! I'm the same way with a recipe! It's almost impossible for me to follow it completely! ♥