Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Stuff!


Hey girlfriends! Last week when I was feeling sooo blue, a surprise package came from Noelle! (Blue no more!) Ya know what's funny? Noelle had written, asking for my address again and apologized for blowing the surprise but I joked with her and said, "Oh, you just want my address so you can send me a Christmas card- right?" ☺ And then I promptly forgot all about it! Ha-ha! So it was STILL a surprise when it came, which I thought was pretty neat. Look at my cute little blog sign! Isn't it adorable? I was one of Noelle's Pay it forward participants so this is what she made for me!
I love the colors, the flowers, the polka dots- everything!
And because she loves me and we be the girlfriends, she sent other goodies, too! Look at these sweet baby bowls to add to my "Mom"collection! (See this post for details.) Noelle had told me about the plates but the bowls were a total surprise! Although I love my plates, these are my first bowls, so I was pretty tickled!

She sent this pretty blue linen, too but it wasn't this wrinkled when it came. Sorry Noelle! It's my fault! Um, I *could* have ironed it but... I didn't! I've sort of been on vacation- ya know. ☺ I was also very happy to get some of those cute flower cut outs for playing "crafter" with!

Hmmm, I REALLY should have ironed this first! Ha!
Thanks again, Noelle! ♥ ♥ ♥
Hope you all have a great week end! I think I might need to stay home and clean house! And iron... ☺

17 comments:

Shabby Kim said...

Good Morning Holly and happy Friday!! Love all the new goodies you got from Noelle. What a sweetheart she is to send you all those cute things. Especially love the little blogging sign she made for you. Totally adorable and just perfect for you.

Have a great day and a great weekend!!

Jenny S said...

I HATE ironing....there is really nothing else I hate more. My mom used it as a punishment when I was younger so now I always feel I have done something wrong when I am ironing...hehehe! Have a great weekend!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so happy to see you posting this morning! Wow, what a great package from Noelle! That banner is So cute and such a good idea! I'm so happy you got some new dishes for your mom collection too. I hope you have a wonderful day! Twyla

Persuaded said...

I recognized those dishes right away from your earlier post! soo cute! And I absolutely love love *love* that table linen♥

hmmm.. I wonder if Noelle wants a new friend;)

Connie said...

You definitely "scored", sugar! WOW.....
xoxo,
Connie

Tammy said...

Wow...you hit the jack~pot...I'm glad it got you out of the blues!☺

Lisa said...

Oh how great! I'm glad you are in a good blue phase now!
Hugs, Lisa

*Noelle* said...

hehe! i hate ironing, so don't feel the need to apologize:)

just glad you love it!! good pics too!!

Noelle ♥

Bellamere Cottage said...

Hi Holly...

I've been catching up with your posts...oh my...you have handsome sons! What cuties.

Loved your sweet surprise package....that sign would make a darling header for your blog! :-)

My paint can came dented as well....I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, but who can beat free? It's just my price.

Have a wonderful weekend...

Blessings,
Spencer

rosechicfriends said...

Love your adorable sign..how sweet that is and so perfect for you as well! Great goodies. Isn't it neat to have dear friend cheer you up when you are down?

Blessings...Lorena

Elyse said...

hi holly,

another awesome tale of generosity in blogland. love it! the sign is too cute!

i got free paint, too!

xo

Lori said...

Hi Holly!
I admire you,your husbands home and your not ripping your hair out....yet??? Did I mention about several pieces of the blue dishes my mom had and I gave to goodwill in 2006? Sorry! I thought they were here but did indeed give them away.Gee wouldn't it be cute if Noelle made her mom a sign for her birthday??LOL This week I burned the heck out of my right hand on the hot glue making wedding flowers, the things us mommas do! Well you take care cutie! Love,Lori P.S. Can you email me I have a PRIVATE question for you, you know away from the nosy bride to be!!!LOL

Tammy said...

I just read your other post and have tried to sear it in my memory banks and will be on the look~out!☺

Karen said...

Hey pretty lady,
Had a bit of catching up to do and as usually I find myself smiling all through your blog!
What a wonderful friend you have. Noelle was so sweet to make the blog sign. It's just adorable! And I just loved the story about the cookies your daughter-in-law sent. Too cute.
I hope you are enjoying your August so far, can you believe how fast the summer has gone by already?
Have a great week,
Karen

Vicki said...

Hello, Holly,
First, I love your header and the name of your blog. Also, the sign made by your friend is so cute! The dishes and linens are pretty, too. Thank you for visiting me at Bunny Cottage. Hope your week is a good one. Vicki

Anne said...

The linens are beautiful, wrinkles and all. =)

*Noelle* said...

lol... my mom cracks me up!! "nosey-bride to be"