Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Apple Fun


Remember this post when I introduced the new member of my family? I have discovered that I'm not the only one who loves Happy Apple! Even if you can only watch a few seconds- check out this little video . You'll get the drift!








From reading the comments and description, it looks like a bunch of college kids who posed with Happy Apple! I found out that there's even a Happy Apple fan club on facebook!
**********
Girls, I have a dilemma! For the last few days, I haven't been able to upload pics from my camera! I can tell it's a computer problem so I've been "working" on my computer trying to figure things out. I think it has something to do with backing up my files... I was about in tears yesterday because of the lack of head way I was making but this morning I feel ready to tackle the beast again!
*********
This Happy Apple post was the only one I had left in my draft folder so unless I figure this problem out today, I won't be posting tomorrow!
~ GASP ~
*********
I hope to have time to craft today. Here lately I've been wishing there was a door on my craft room! I feel the need for a "woman's cave"! ☺
********
Glad you could come by! I love all my blogger girls! ♥

11 comments:

LBP said...

My cousin had the Happy Apple. I had totally forgotten about that toy.

Hope you can figure out your computer problem. I couldn't get on line from home yesterday and kept trying different things and finally I fixed, but I can't tell you how!! I have no idea how!

Blessings

Linda

Anne said...

The Happy Apple video was cute. So where did you find yours? That's pretty neat that you have one. You must have really go a kick out this video when you seen it. It's a small world, lol. Hope you get your computer problems solved. I always get my husband to help me. I can never figure out computer problems. P.S. I want a Happy Apple. =)

Tammy said...

I guess that I've never realized there were "Happy Apples" in this world...HOW CUTE!

Hope all your 'puter problems work out!

Jacqueline said...

I lost my camara for 24 hrs and I was having a moment between tears and panic. We get addicted to your happy little blog land and when it threatened we scream for ice cream. Good luck, I have no talent to help you however fix the dumb thing. We'll wait for you! The sisterhood never lets go!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot all about Happy Apple but my either my little brother or my oldest son had one as a hand me down! I wanted to keep it on our desk!
Thanks for the memories! Beth

Lisa said...

Sorry you are having picture problems! Good Luck! and We'll see you when you get it fixed! I love all the fun Happy apple stuff!! What a great toy!
Hugs, Lisa

~~Carol~~ said...

I saw one of those apples at an antique store 2 weeks ago, and I picked it up, thinking it would look cute in my fruity kitchen, and when I looked at the price, I set it back down. $25!! I couldn't believe it! I didn't know what it was until now, I just thought it was cute!
I wish I could help you with your computer problem. I can only offer a suggestion for the future. My husband just bought me an external hard drive for me, and I have copied all of my pictures and files to it. We had a scare about a week ago, where we thought there was a virus loose in my computer. I started to freak out, so the next day he bought me one. Our daughter has one too, because she does so much of her college work on her computer. I urge you to get one if you don't already!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

And your blogger girls love You, Holly! Sorry for the computer problems! There is just nothing more frustrating! Sorry I'm late getting around today, I was out running around with Jordan. Happy Apple is cute and I never knew he had a following. I never even heard of him until you introduced me to him. I sure hope you will be able to post tomorrow. I will miss you if you don't! Have a nice rest of the day. Twyla

Vicki said...

Hi, Holly,
I know how exasperating camera and computer problems can be. I had to go and buy a memory card (I think that is what it was called) and then hook it up to this little gadget (Can you tell I am really computer savvy) and then save the pictures to a place called "My Computer". The people at Best Buy helped me (they really just took pity on me!) and finally I am able to download pictures. I hope I have not totally confused you and hope your problems are solved soon. Your apple is very cute. I was unable to watch the video (my computer came over on the ark, and I need desperately to upgrade). Thanks so much for coming by for a visit today. Have a blessed week. Vicki

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

CUTE VIDEO! AND HAPPY APPLE!

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS

*Noelle* said...

Awww! Those apples are cute; wish I had my grandma's old one!