Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hurray For Retail Therapy!


Fun bits of stuff, treasure hunters! I thought these were Bunnykins at first but no. Still cute, though. The blue base is a portable/mini ironing board. About 3 dollars for all. ☺ Isn't the frame sweet? It's for my new room.

Loved this egg, even though it's not Easter time.

I've always wanted one of those portable/mini ironing boards- even if it is a shocking Blue!

No therapy appointment today so we get to stay home! Yay! I'm not used to going out so much so my house is a mess!
****
I'm still having to help Bobby a lot but it gets easier every day and I'm not as afraid of hurting him by doing something wrong! He's taking less and less pain meds, too.
****
Thanks so much for all your comments. They mean so much to me! Hope you all have a fun day!

9 comments:

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Love your GW finds, and your 'BedRoom' sounds like a fun project. Thanks for visiting CollectInTexas Gal this AM all the way from Virginia. I bet you have a kitchen window to see all that beautiful now turning fall view. Sue

tales from an oc cottage said...

I really like that little ironing board! That would come in so handy!!

m ^..^

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Love your treasures! Isn't treasure hunting the best?! The frame and egg are adorable and I love the little ironing board.

Thanks for the visit and your wonderful comment...I adore you!

Hugs,
Karyn

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Good Morning Holly, I'm sorry I missed yesterday. I have been down sick with a sinus infection. I am starting to feel human again today. Your treasures are precious and I loved the hat you showed yesterday. I'm glad you get to stay home today. I know how it is when you just need to stay home! Have a wonderful day and don't work too hard! Twyla

*Noelle* said...

i've seen a lot of bunny stuff at GW too; i went on a HALLOWEEN FRENZY there today!! so fun!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

So many cute things! enjoy!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh I love your new finds Holly!! The bunnies are darling and the egg is so pretty! I HIGHLY believe in Easter every day :):) But I am sure you knew that, lol! So glad you found the ironing board too! It is so cute! You could even recover it if you wanted to :)
Hugs,
Amy

Shabby Kim said...

Oh my goodness Holly, you definately found some goodies here and at such a bargain. Everything is just too cute and of course it doesn't hurt that they are all in my favorite pastel colors. As for that ironing board, you should find some pretty floral fabric to make a cover for it. I'm sure you would be able to whip something cute up in no time at all.

Queenie said...

Oh girl...I can't believe how behind I got on your posts! It's so fun catching up though! I love your GW finds...you know I'm always lovin' eggs and bunnies too! Great finds...I love that vintage green hat too!
I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do in your room..."yay" that you got some wicker for in there too, and that your company could help out on moving things around! Ta ta for now!
Big Hugs,
Queenie