Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sneak Peek of the Sweet Retreat!



Sweet Thursday, girls! I can't show you my Sweet Retreat until the day of Natasha's party on October 22nd but I hate keeping secrets from you! So, I thought it would be okay to give you a tiny/baby sneak peek! You've already seen my cute and pretty pumpkin but now look where it's posing. Now a bit bigger view... ☺

Given the fact that I have no budget to work with and a room full of brown 70s paneling, I'm pretty pleased with how things are coming along! be sure to come by on the 22nd to see a post full of before and afters, craft projects and a give away!
****
Micah hauled in my firewood yesterday and I'm going to light a fire this morning! It feels great outside with the cooler temps and lower humidity and we have so much more energy!
****
I love to have girl company come over and I enjoy all your visits so much! Thanks for coming by and I hope you all have a delightful day!

12 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey doll,
darling blog.
thanks for poppin in and saying hi!
i will bookmark you.
have a fab week
oxoxo,
jessi

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Sweetie!

I am lovin' what I see so far!! I am so excited for Natasha's party so I can see it all :) I know it will be fab! I am working on four projects for it!!!! I have got to get in gear or I will never be done! I had my supplies out and was playing. Oh what fun!!!
Love ya sweets,
Amy

rosechicfriends said...

Holly...can't wait to see the BIG reveal! Your doing great!

You know...neccisity is the mother of all invention..sometime having nothing gets those creative juices working!

Have a great day!
Lorena

Queenmothermamaw said...

Dear Girly, I just love those peeks you gave us. I have not been feeling good,gotta get moving. Your posts always cheer me up. Blessings
QMM

Jenny S said...

I cannot wait to see the makeover!! I am sure it is just as pretty as you!! ;>)
Jenny

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and entering my GIVEAWAY! Good luck!

Elyse said...

ooh la la -- i can already tell that your sweet retreat (LOVE the name) is awesome!!!

xo

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hello~ thank you for coming by. your blog is so cute and that pumpkin, oh my!Have a great day.

Shabby Kim said...

Thanks for the sneak peak Holly. Looks totally cute so far. Definately added a little cheer to my day after all the gloom and heavy rains we've had here in Minnesota.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but have you ever thought about painting your paneling a brighter more cheerful color? A can or two of paint could do wonders in changing the look of your room.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It is better late than never. Yes, it's 12:30 AM, but I wanted to see your sneek peek! It looks so perfectly girly. I know you'll make it adorable without a big budget. Twyla

debi said...

Holly, I love your cute pumpkin!!
Can't wait to see more of your sweet retreat...looks like it's going to be really nice.
Hugs, Debi

Jacqueline said...

That's over the top adorable...I love the wee little thing! Pumpkins have a way of smiling back at you. Especially those Cinderella pumpkins!