Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, November 13, 2009

Going Crazy and Sweet Surprises and Supplieses From Lindsey


Guess what, peeps!!?? When I woke up this morning my computer wouldn't boot up! So, my computer is now down for the third time! Ha-ha-ha-ha! (Please insert mad scientist/Daffy Duck going insane laugh here!!!) This is really getting old but not surprising! You might can surprise me twice but not three times! Ha-ha! So, here I am down at my beloved library again. Bobby was still sleeping when I left so he hasn't talked to Dell yet to find out what's wrong.


I was going to try to get some pics on this morning of my new craft projects from one of those exile thingies but let's just never mind about that-shall we?! Ha-ha-ha-ha! (Please insert a vision of Holly repeatedly bumping into the wall like a robot here!) Who knows, maybe we'll get the computer fixed today?! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

But anyway, I did have this one and only post in draft. It's a post about another love gift I received and let me tell you, it's little gifts like this that make the world a much sweeter place!
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥

Lindsey from Two Crazy Crafters is my super duper talented paper crafter girl! She makes cards, tags, scrapbook layouts, works at a scrapbook store, has a new paper crafting blog called Lindsey's Paper Scraps (click here) and is even on a scrapbook design team now! Lindsey is the one who originally gave me the rose paper that inspired my rose covered picket fences! See the paper bellow?I asked if Lindsey knew where I could get any more of that paper so I could make more fences and she found a few more sheets for me! She sent along more yummy papers and supplies, too! Here's a close up of the cute strawberry card she sent along as well.
Cute cupcake tags that she made, too! Gotta love cuppies!

I'm lovin' these trims and I'm having so much fun using them! The Pink is a velvet and the Blue is? Fun!
It means so much to me to have supplies like these to work with! Thanks again, Lindsey!
And thanks to all my bloggy peeps who keep hanging in there with me while I work through all this computer mess! ♥

18 comments:

gin said...

unreal that your computer is down again for the 3rd time! you are a regular at the library now. They must know what you are there for now! Do you ever check out a book? just wondering (ha ha)!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you liked your goodies, Holly! I knew you could put the pink velvet and blue chenille to good use!
I hope you enjoy the cupcake paper! It had your name all over it!!!!!!!!
I hope your computer gets fixed today!!!!!!
Have a great day, Lindsey

~~Carol~~ said...

Oh Holly, not again! You have got to be kidding! I guess the laughing is good, otherwise you might cry!
What a sweet and thoughtful thing for Lindsey to do for you. Sounds like you're getting alot of crafting in during these computer breaks!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Rebecca said...

My computer is giving me FITS, too! It is in times like this I find that yelling at the TOP OF MY LUNGS for my hubbs to come quickly seems to help. At the very least it sets thing on tract again!

Presently we have to back up all my files again and do ANOTHER virus protection thingy (even though I have one that is always running!). I need a new mouse and my keyboard is acting a bit funky. PLUS...my monitor is beginning to form "streaks"...she is sold old! :( :( :(

Guess what I want for Christmas?

LOVE THE TAGS from your Favorite Paper Girl...

xoRebecca

stefanie said...

i love those tags, looks like the cupcake is coming at you

blushing rose said...

Computer grief is very annoying. Drives me nutzo when DH isn't nearby to MAKE IT RIGHT!

Love the crafty creations.

Have a lovely day. Come enter our TRIPLE GIVEAWAY, if you haven't. TTFN ~ Marydon

karen said...

Oh Holly, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer problems. It can be so fustrating. I hope it all works out real soon.
Lindsey is a great artist. I love, love her tags. How sweet of her to send you all those sweet thing.
Have a great weekend sweet friend.
Karen

Lisa said...

Oh sweetie! We love you and won't leave because of a stupid computer! Love the cupcakes and paper!! I'm off to visit them!
See you soon!
Hugs and prayers!! Lisa

Queenie said...

Bless your heart....If you're like me, sometimes you just have to laugh... to keep from crying. By the way...I can imagine a mad scientist laugh inserted, (I'd have one about right now, If my computer went out on me three different times). The thing is playing dirty tricks on ya, girlfriend! I know how you feel, believe me, we've had our share of computer woes in the past and they are not fun.... you are so funny though girl. I really love your sense of humor. Even when you are going through a trying thing like computer troubles, you are still seeing the bright side of things, and making people smile, with your sense of humor. I sure hate this is happening to you though.....I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that it was down again. Maybe Dell will figure out what's wrong. Keep telling yourself that this is just a minor affliction. I do that sometimes when crap comes my way. Somehow it makes me feel better. LOL!
I sure love those supplies that Lindsey sent to you...they are sweet as can be, and so is she!
I hope you have a nice weekend! Something tells me you'll be playing in the craft room (sweet retreat)! I've been in the kitchen this week making faux desserts, and clay roses. I think they are gonna turn out cute. Hopefully I'll be finished soon, so that I can show them on my blog. Talk to you again soon....fingers crossed here and praying you get your computer back soon. Better go now, I think I wrote a book here! LOL!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Vickie said...

Your computer is a lemon>:(

The stuff you got from your friend is pretty. That card is amazing!!

Jacqueline said...

Hi Holly,
I've been away for a few days...not lost...just away. My work lately has been over the top and their is no frosting on it. Working too hard and must slow down. Your eye candy has provided a reminder to me, that life is about the small and not the big. I'm glad JP brought a little delight to you. He made me smile too! Going to a craft show today after work!

ginger said...

Doesn't that just drive you crazy when your computer doesn't work? Anyway I enjoyed your post. Hope you get back up and running soon.

Hugs
Ginger

Sandi said...

Oh Holly,
You poor girl!! I am so sorry for you!! I think Dell should give you a brand new computer as much hassle as you have had with this one!! I hope you are back up again soon and this time to stay!!

Miss your sweet posts in blogland! :)
Blessings~

Piney Rose said...

What wonderful supplies! Hope your computer is back up now.

*Noelle* said...

hello sweets! i am officially a married woman ♥ those papers are TOO cute!! i know you will have a blast creating new pretty things out of them!

come visit, i posted some wedding pics!

luv ya ♥

MiniMadWoman said...

Oh, Holly! I hope you get your computer fixed once and for all! There is nothing more frustrating than a faulty computer!

What wonderful treasures you have . . . I bet they bring you lots of inspiration. I can't wait to see what you make with it all!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Teresa

Cynthia K. said...

Hi there! Cute, cute goodies. I spent some time looking at older posts and had such a good time I decided to sign up as follower...

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Sweet Friend!

Darn computer! Oh your goodies are fabulous!! How sweet of Lindsey!

My computer is fine but my life is so darn busy right now that I'm not able to check in as much as I would like, just know I'm thinking about you and I hope you're computer is up and running again soon.

Have a wonderful week Holly!!

Love and hugs,
Karyn