Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Presents From Molly

Happy holidays, girls!
Looky here- I received another love gift during my recent computer exile! My blogging girls sure are special! This time my surprise was from my fairy tale friend, Jackie (aka Molly) from Once Upon a Fairyland. Stopping by Jackie's is lots of fun so pay her a visit if you get the chance! Jackie sent me all sorts of miniature cutie pie treats! Look at these sweet lace doll clothes! They are about Barbie ? size. You probably won't get this pic unless you're from the Seattle area. This clown is not just any ole clown. He's JP Patches! I saw him on Jackie's blog and got tears in my eyes! He introduced the cartoons every morning when Jackie and I were just liddle kiddles growing up!
Oh and speaking of kiddles... ☺ she reminds me of my grandgirl, Elizabeth.


Molly sent so many sweet little things but I couldn't get good pics of them all! I made the mistake of trying to customize my camera and now I can hardly get a good pic! Ha-ha! Oops! These vintage perfume labels are super cool!

More little treats... The little box is a tiny match box. So cute!

Thanks again my Molly home girl! You're so special!
Hope all you American girls have a super duper Thanksgiving! I know we will!
(Pass the PIE PLEASE!)

18 comments:

Shabbychicdiva said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Happy Thanksgiving!! Winona

MiniMadWoman said...

Holly, what wonderful gifts! I remember those tiny little dolls with the big heads! LOL!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and may the Lord shine down upon you and your family as you celebrate God's bounty.

Blessings,
Teresa

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Jacqueline is a real gem! Love her and her blog. She was a sweetie for sending you so many precious gifts. I'm thankful for the wonderful blogging community that we belong to! Wouldn't it be fun if we could all get together? Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Twyla

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Holly!! What adorable gifts you have received! How sweet of her to send you the clown!! That is so touching. You are a sweetie and deserve everything Holly!! I hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Love you,
Amy

Lisa said...

Super cute treasures!! Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Hugs, Lisa

~~Carol~~ said...

Wow, such wonderful gifts!
Happy Thanksgiving, my pink-loving friend!
Carol

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Holly...
Happy Thanksgiving sweetie. I have my original Little Kiddle too. I will post her one of these days. She was all I got for my birthday and I so loved her. I still have her little locket, I believe she was Lucy, but not sure. I just loved her.

Thanks so much for sharing your special treats. I love them. The little lace clothes are just precious.

Have a beautiful holiday sweetie. I love the look of your new blog. So pretty and festive.

See ya soon. Country hugs...Sherry

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweet gift from a sweet lady! Enjoy your treasures...and Happy Thanksgiving! Have a special day! I'll take some of that pie, too! Pass it on over! lol

Rebecca said...

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend.

Love your Christmas Background. Yum!

xoRebecca

Jacqueline said...

You make me blush...I'm sure JP thinks this is all so hilarious that we are snapping his picture and putting him in the same category with Liddle Kiddles and dolly clothes! I'm so happy you loved the treats...you make me smile and warm my heart, it's easy to bless you. Night night and Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend.

twinkleshabbystar said...

Holly,
Your blog is soo adorable!! I adore ALL the cutesy vintage images! Can you hear me squeeling all the way from GA?? hee! hee! Darling goodies you recieved. FUN! FUN! Thank you so much for always stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet compliments. ;) Have a Happy Thankgiving!!! XO,Jenn

Shabby Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving Holly..You really have a lot to be thankful for today with all of the wonderful friends in your life who love you and who send you such sweet gifts like these. You are definately one lucky lady. Have a great day!!

Creative Breathing said...

Super Duper Thanksgiving to you! Such a sweet post about memories. In answer to your question about pop ups - you are just getting sneak peeks of my posts! I write several at a time and post them to edit. I can't help myself, I'm prolific! See you after the holidays! E

*Noelle* said...

happy thanksgiving!! what are you guys doing today? we are at my in laws, gotta get some bloggin in too:) and... my sis-in-law and i are going to see NEW MOON tonite:) eeeek, i am soooo excited!!

anywho, those vintage labels sure are pretty and i cannot wait to see what you make with them!!

noelle ♥

Shabby Cottage Shoppe said...

What a sweet friend you have...such cute gifts! I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.
Gail

Queenie said...

Hey Holly!
Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving too! These presents that you got from your friend, are so pretty and fun...what a sweet heart Molly is!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Queenie said...

P.S. Those perfume labels are awesome...I can imagine the fun you'll have with those!

Katie said...

Those lace dresses are super sweet!