Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An Eye Candy Christmas!!


*Long post alert!*

Here I am smiling on Christmas morn because my heart was full of love for my family and all my bloggy friends! (I was really tempted to photo shop out those grey roots, though!)
Are you ready for some bloggy love eye candy? I am so spoiled! (Please forgive my lack of linking!)

Noelle from Lil Bits And Pieces Of Me sent me some cutie pie handmade stocking stuffers! The lovely ribbon stocking came from the GW! Can you believe it?!



I had my guys unwrap her box and stuff my stocking for me on Christmas eve! It was so fun! See the flower ball? I love it- so cute! Thanks again, Noelle!


Tina from Mommy Scraps A Lot and Embellishments sent me some sweet home made goodies, too and some birthday stickers! See how she has that scalloped paper on top of the mini calendar? I want to by one of those punches with my Christmas money! Thanks again, Tina!



Queenie from Queenie's Vintage Finds And Treasures sent me three tiny hand made stockings like these below for my girly tree! In graduated sizes, she labeled them Mama, Papa and baby bear. ☺ She also sent me a pretty tag that didn't want to be photographed! Naughty tag! Thanks again, Queenie!


Julie Ann from Kitchen Floor Creations sent me these Aqua crystals since my Walmart was out of them! So thoughtful! And look at the tiny tag. I'm going to use it as a template for more. Thanks again, Julie Ann!



Jackie from Once Upon A Fairyland sent me such a fun envelope! (This is the only pic I have of me with one of my blog friend's presents. None of the others turned out well enough.) Yay! I now have my own honeycomb snowman!


And who else but a bloggy friend would know that I was once a Patches Pal? ☺ Here's a close up of all the goodies she sent! Look at those sweet little flowers! Thanks again, Jackie!
The rest of these goodies were sent around Christmas time but not specifically designated as Christmas gifts:
Here's a box that came early in the month from Sandi of Wayside Treasures. Oh my, what's inside??
Pretty petite pillows with roses and chenille, flowers, lace,trims, linens and china, decals galore...

and who else but a bloggy friend would understand the love of a vintage BABY TOY? ☺ Thanks again, Sandi! (I packed this box right back up so I could open it again on Christmas! Hee-hee!)


Twyla from Two Crazy Crafters sent me a box and told me to open it *before* Christmas. I think she knows me. ☺ Aren't these bottle brush trees gorgeous!? They fit perfectly in my Shabby Chic book case! Thanks again Twyla!



I begged for some of these cards from my favorite photographer, M of Tales From An OC Cottage. She sent them and said they were a Birthday/ Thanksgiving/Christmas/ Whatever present so I decided CHRISTMAS! ☺
It's like having her blog on my craft table. Thanks again, M!




Do you wonder why I put all these s? It's a bumper so I don't accidentally delete a photo and I use them as subject dividers. Plus, it's no secret that I lOVE love!
Bobby and Micah gave me presents, too:

*All the Twilight books

*Twilight the movie
*A bath set and gourmet food gift set

*A whole box full of candy bars ~ BLUSH ~
*And Bobby secretly developed about 10 rolls of old film from up to 5 years ago!
What a surprise that was! It was his most creative gift ever! Bobby also gave me some Christmas money for me to scheme over for a while! It was a wonderful Christmas! We even had snow and the only thing that could have made it better would have been to see the rest of my boys and girls!
Thanks for celebrating with me and most of all thanks for loving me as you do!

36 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh My Gosh sweetie...
Are you loved or what? I am so tickled for you. I love the chenille pillows, the cards, the little calendar is devine. Your bottle brush trees are so shockingly beautiful. You made out like a bandit. Wonderful gifts of love. Thank you so much for sharing with me this morning. I always love to come for my morning Holly.

Happy New Year sweetie. It is almost here. I can't believe it.

Country hugs and much love...Sherry

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You sure look cute...and happy! sounds like a lot of fun for you! Happy New Year!

gin said...

What a fabulous bunch of gifts you received. The picture with Micah behind the chair is so cute. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Maybe next year all your boys and girls will be together!! Happy New Year!

Jenny S said...

What a lucky lady you are! AND SO PRETTY!!! I love all the goodies you got, so Holly!! hehehe!

Lisa said...

What a great Christmas! Glad your guys indluged your twilight habit! Have you read the books! I'd be impressed if you could get them at your library. We had a 6 year waiting list. I had to borrow from a co-worker! Had to buy the last one so now I have them all. hehe
Hugs, Lisa

Sandi said...

You received a lot of goodness Holly girl!! I am glad you enjoyed all the goodies I sent. I could think of no one better to send them to. Happy New Year a few days early!!
Blessings~

rosechicfriends said...

Holly!
You were indeed blessed and so deserving! What sweet blogging friends and family you have! I too received many sweet gifts from dear friends that I have made while being on the internet!

Have a HAPPY New Year!

Hugs...Lorena

Shelley said...

You were certainly showered with many wonderful gifts....you must of been a really good girl....smile....I love those little baby lambs....so sweet....have a very blessed New Year.....

*Noelle* said...

wow girl!! you did rack it up this Christmas:) love all your goodies!! you look truly so happy and beautiful on these pics; didn't even notice the gray roots;) all the love you share with all of us, comes back to you ten-fold!!

you've taught me to have a kind and warm heart ♥ thank you for that!!

love ya,
noelle ♥

Diane said...

You sure have made some very good friends in this Blogland of ours. Happy New Year. Darling pictures of you, beautiful lady Hugs & Kisses, Diane

GWENDOLYN said...

Wow! You were definately blessed with so many gifts! I don't see any gray hairs. you look gorgeous!
Blessings!
Gwen

Sheila said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you go girl.. I love all your gifts. YOu must have been a really good girl. Blogger friends are so much fun.... Happy New Years..

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, see how much we all love you?! So many sweet gifts because you are such a sweet lady and you always fill our days with joy. Thank you for being you! Your pictures of yourself are so cute! You really are beautiful. Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Connie said...

Well, kiss my grits, sugar, you've got gray also! I don't cover mine at all and PROUDLY don't cover it. I LOOOOOVE gray hair, chickee!
xoxo,
Connie ;-)

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Wow! Are'nt blogland friends just the best?!You look just adorable in your pics too.
Merry Everything!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Awwww, Holly!! You hit the blogger jackpot! So many beautiful goodies! I love that pillow and all the goodies! Everything is perfect! I know you will have so much fun spending your Christmas money! I bet some will go to our beloved *Michaels* tee hee!! I finally got me some Martha Stewart glitter!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! It is worth the $$ :) Your guys were so sweet to you and know you well! Twilight and chocolate, perfect!! I am so glad you had such a nice Christmas sweetie! I adore you!
Happy New Year!!
Love ya,
Am

Tina said...

check you out - what a lucky girl oh and so loved by us all.

Happy new Year and glad you enjoyed your goodies.

love
me

Ulrika said...

Wow, you received a lot of neat gifts!! Glad you had a great Christmas! I especially like the rose pillows. I bought myself some craft supplies for Christmas and hope I will have time this year to start doing some crafts again. Will write an e-mail soon.
Love, Rika

Ginger said...

Holly, Wow you got a lot of very neat gifts!!! How great,love them all. Isn't it great the friends you make by blogging. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Thanks for stopping by to see me.

Have a happy New Year.

Ginger

Priscila said...

Holly WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got a huge amount of amazing stuff!!

Im here to see if you would do me a favor..u are one of the best so I know you will do it!


I just wanted to ask you since you are a blogger friend if you could go vote for me today? I am one of the finalists in a contest and I would love to win! If you could go and just vote for my blog: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com at
http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home that would be great! There are instructions on my blog if you need them!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch
xo
Priscila

you could write a post also if you want! ox

~~Carol~~ said...

It's not surprising that you get so much bloggie love in the mail. You're beautiful, inside and out!
Wishing you lots of happiness and prosperity in 2010, Holly!

Queenie said...

You look so pretty Holly, please do tell me your secret to looking so young....I want all the details! Girl, It was so fun seeing all of the pretty gifts that you got...you are so loved dear friend!
Happy New Year to you and your sweet family! I am so glad I met you this year.
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Jacqueline said...

You are well loved.
You are the honey to the bees.
You are the pal that everyone needs.
You are a gift to us.
I know I speak for all those that love you in blog land. I'm happy you received such awesome treats and treasures.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what a blessing, it look as if you had a wonderful Christmas, so very happy for you.....Happy New Year!

enjoy *~*

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy New Year Sweetie...
It has been a wonderful year in 2009 and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings to each of us.

I cannot begin to tell you what your visits mean to me. You have lifted my spirits so many times when I have needed it most. I thank you for that. Such a dear friend.

Here's wishing you happiness, love, prosperity, peace and good health.

Country hugs and so much love sweetie...Sherry

Michele said...

Oh Holly ~ you're so beautiful..inside and out! You got some amazing goodies! What a lucky lady to have such amazing bloggy friends!

Have a wonderful New Year!
Hugz,
Michele

karen said...

Hi Holly,
It looks like you had a very special Christmas! What wonderful gifts you received.
Once a again your pictures are as cute as a button.
Happy New Year sweet friend.
Blessing to you and your family,
Karen

Beth Niquette said...

YOu have such a lovely smile! What a great blog--Here's a Happy New Year to you, dear Holly! I pray the coming year will be filled with amazing adventures, laughter and joy! May you have strength through the hard times and peace throughout this new year.

Shabby Kim said...

Oh Girl.. It's easy to see that you are definately loved by your blogging buddies for your kindness and sweet spirt and what you spread around gets returned to you a hundred times over. I couldn't think of a more deserving person than you and I hope you enjoy all of your wonderful gifts and that you have fun creating some great new things with them. Have a fun, safe and Happy New Year!!

Sweetina said...

WOW!!! Santa was sweet to you,my sweet Friend!
WHat a fun and loving Holiday.
No one deserves it like you,Holly!
Big hugs all and blessings for you,Bobby,Micah and your family for 2010!
Tinaxox

Melly said...

Abundantly blessed!!! Hi gorgeous Holly, thanks so much for visiting with me it's so good to be back!! Golly, christmas certainly agrees with you sweetness, you're radiant!!
Happy New Year!!
Melly
xo

Vicki said...

Hello Holly,
You received so many wonderful gifts!! I loved looking at every one of them. I am glad you have had such a terrific holiday. I just wanted to take the time to wish you and your family the very best of New Years in 2010, my sweet friend! Vicki

Beth said...

Oh dear, you DID have my curiosity up when you said "Eye Candy." Hmmm...not what I FIRST expected and then I realized I was clicking on YOUR blog and rethought my first reaction! I was somewhat RELIEVED!! Of course this is the kind of eye candy you would have!!

What fun! I think of you so often when I see cuties (and I don't mean guys... geesh!!) in the stores!
Happy New Year!!

Cathy said...

Can I come to your house and play with your gorgeous gifts. Wow, you hit the motherload!

Please join me in my very first "Amour Valentine Swap". It's going to be easy, peezy and so much fun.

Just drop on over to my blog for the details, then send me an email if you'd like to participate. The more the merrier.

Thanks,

Cathy

PEA said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Holly! I do hope that 2010 brings you nothing but the best:-) I've finally got all my Christmas decorations put away so now I have time for the computer again. I really missed blogging and visiting during the holidays but now I'm back!!!

You really did receive some wonderful gifts from family and friends:) That's what happens when one is well loved! hehe xoxo

jen said...

HEy HEy holly!
HAppy NEw YEar!
Well you had a fab Christmas! You deserve it all and more! Glad your holidays were Merry :)
I didn't realize you homeschool too we start back up Monday Ugh oh I mean YAY! LOL Well take Care and did you see miss rheas giveaway? I posted a link on my blog you gotta see the beauty shes giving away!
Take Care, I have missed you!
luvs~jen