Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guess What's Inside?!

Pssst! did you know that I've got a thing for tissue paper?! Especially rose tissue paper! This paper is actually quite thick- more like a paper towel. But anyway! Guess what's inside? Merry Christmas to me! Actually, Bobby says it's a belated birthday present.

Isn't it the prettiest, sweetest stocking ever ???? Look at the chenille on the toe! Eeek! Lace? Eeek! Eeek! Roses? Eeekedy -eek-eeek!




This was made by the fabulouso Debbi of Marrion Berry Cottage! (Photos courtesy of Debbi!) Remember my gift certificate that I won in her give away? Yup! It went toward this! I bought a stocking from Debbi last year for a swap partner but this year it's for me, me, me! Ha-ha-ha-ha! You see, I really wanted to do a Pink Christmas swap this year but I couldn't find one in time with all my computer troubs. So anyway, this is my swap to me!
Now if I can only get Bobby and Micah to put something in it on Christmas eve! ☺
Well let's see... I baked holiday cookies yesterday! Those peanut butter ones with a Hershey's kiss in the middle. Guess what? I only ate 2! Am I a good girl or what? I also worked on my white tree some more and tried to take good pics of it but to no avail. I also started decorating the porch since the weather was fair... I love Christmas time!
Come back tomorrow for more Christmas fun!
~
Giddy up
Giddy up
Giddy up - it's grand!
Just holding your hand!
~

16 comments:

*Noelle* said...

very very pretty!! maybe a secret santa will send you something pretty to put in your stocking... as long as you wait till Christmas morning to open it;)

yumm, cookies!! i need to try to find a low carb, sugar free cookie recipe... wait, is that even POSSIBLE??? hehehe

love ya ♥

tales from an oc cottage said...

Holy cats! That is gorgeous!!!!! WOW!

m ^..^

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, that is the prettiest stocking I have ever seen! If I were choosing a stocking for you that's the one I would have picked. It was so perfect for you. I sure hope your guys fill it up for you! We have such challenges getting good pictures too. I feel your pain. I do hope we get to see your tree soon though:) Congratulations on staying out of the cookies. I wouldn't have been so good. Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Sandi said...

What a gorgeous stocking Holly!!!
And those cookies...can you email me a few please? lol I could eat those by the handful!! One of my favorites!
Hugs~

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi sweetie...
That is the most precious little stocking I have ever seen. Ofcourse you know my weakness for chenille now, so you know I am loving it. Thanks for sharing. It is so cute sweetie. That Bobby is a keeper.

Hope your day is going well. I took a quick break so thought I would check in on everyone.

Talk to you later. Country hugs and so much love...Sherry

Connie said...

Very sweet, honey! I like how you're doing red and green on your blog for the holidays also, chickee.
xoxo,
Connie

sweetjeanette said...

Oooooh! So pretty!!! I'd come close to WEARING that stocking, it's so beautiful! LOL

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

Queenie said...

That stocking "is" the cutest one I think I've ever seen! It's precious...and how sweet of Bobby!

I can't wait to see your white tree all dolled up...go get you some of those aqua crystals at Walmart...I bet they've still got bunches of them. They'll show up soooo pretty on the white tree! Talk to you again soon!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh my gosh, I have some of that same tissue paper and loved it so much that I had Chad turn it into a blog background for me and that is what my background used to be!!!! I love it. That stocking is soooo gorgeous Holly!!I am so happy for you! I cant wait to see your white tree! I did a little decorating today too! I went to Michaels today and guess what?? Martha has red flocking powder!!!
Those cookies you made are one of my favorites! YUM! You have much more willpower than I! My mom brought me some pumpkin bread today and I have had four pieces through the course of the day! BAD Bunny!!
Love ya sweets,
Amy

Lisa said...

Oh what fun! Have yoou ofound a spot yet? I cannot wait to see it. Will it ba a special one in your lovely room? Enjoy!
Hugs, Lisa
ps I have a little surprise for you but I have to wait for payday to send it! You'll laugh!;)

Queenie said...

P.S. Glad Rocky could be a good example for your kitties, hope they'll follow suit! LOL!

Persuaded said...

"Eeekedy -eek-eeek!"

Holly girl, you are the cutest thing ever♥

Jacqueline said...

It's a holly jolly molly day, it's the best time of the year...fa la la la la...I'll have you know your not the only one who was spoiled rotten! I was on the receiving end of a whole package of gnomes! It thrilled my socks off. The treats and wins and swaps are just so fun and so giving. What an amazing adventure were on. I missed your blog for the last couple of days (work nightmare again) but I caught up tonight...you like kitties and I'm voting for doggies...it's all in a friendship circle...opposites attract! Have no idea if I've spelled everything right tonight. Off to the land of nod.

Vickie said...

OMG! That stocking is so pretty! I would not let anyone use it!! Don't want to ruin it;)

The vintage kitty card is so lovely!

I so want to make that kind of cookie! I just need to find my mojo.

PEA said...

Oooooh, how gorgeous is that stocking??! I've never seen anything like it...I want one!!! lol

Good for you for only eating two of the cookies! hehe When I bake my Christmas cookies, I pack them up to freeze as soon as I can so I won't be tempted! lol xoxo

Katie said...

Oh my if there was ever a perfect stocking for you, that is it! I am so glad you got the lovlies this year!