Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kitten Card


Howdy, girls! Did everyone survive the big day? I can't wait to show you everything I got for Christmas but in the nice time, here's the only card I made from scratch this Christmas. Are you tired of this kitty yet? Here's the inside of the card which shows who the card was for. The question is this: Can Holly make a card which does not include a doily??? I think card making is just too frustrating for me but I just HAVE to give everything a little try!
I also gave my library ladies a plate of assorted Christmas cookies and it's the only plate I gave out this year. That's my speed- slow and steady.

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the Twilight wreath I made for my boy Caleb!

11 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
I am so thrilled to see your little Kitty. I will never tire of her, as she makes me smile as do you. I love her.

Valentines Day will be coming before we know it, so she is fitting right in.

I loved the way you used a doily on the inside of the card. It looks so festive, and I am certain that the Library ladies absolutely adored it. How very sweet of you Holly.

Have a beautiful day sweetie.

Country hugs and much love...Sherry

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The little card is just precious! I would love to do a project like that, too! I'm like you...I like to try everything!

Cynthia K. said...

Hi! I love the little kitty - am not tired of her! I am crazy about paper doilies so I think the inside of the card is darling. Your style is appealing to me and I'm sure lots of others as well.

Have a Blessed New Year...

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

Julie said...

Very cute card, Holly! Hope you're having a wonderful time with your family this holiday season!

Sheila said...

Holly how can anyone get tired of that sweet kitty.. I want to pick him up and hug him, love him, pet him.. lol... I think you did a wonderful job on the card. Just follow your own feelings when creating.. Works 99.9 % of the time.. Huggggggggggs

Lisa said...

Cute card! Take care of your Library ladies just incase! hehe
Cannot wait to see the wreath!
Hugs, Lisa

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, your card is precious and so is the kitty! I must say, I can't wait to see the Twilight wreath! I hope you are all well and happy. See you tomorrow! Twyla

~~Carol~~ said...

Ooooo, I can't wait to see this Twilight wreath. Such a teaser! I love the kitty, and those falling pink hearts on your bloggie!

*Noelle* said...

what a sweet card!! i'm sure not everyone thinks to give the library ladies treats; good for you!!

i cannot wait to see that wreath!!

noelle ♥

Marydon Ford said...

Not tired of the kitty one bit! Anxious to see what you crete for Valentine's!

Happy New Year! May your year be full of joy & blessings ~ TTFN~ Marydon

Tina said...

love your card...