Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Well, girls, it's still Winter outside my window but Spring has arrived here at Girls At Heart! I don't think I'll keep this blog background for long. It's not really me but I was craving some flowers and COLOR! The sweet image above was shared by Nan from Retired In Alaska with her readers and now with her permission, I share it with you! Please feel free to copy and click on her name to go visit her in Alaska!

It's always fun to find other bloggers who love these cutie pie images as much as I do! As far as I can remember, all of the images in my side bar were shared by other bloggers or taken off of a card sharing group on flickr so feel free to copy them if you wish. Let me know if there is one you would especially like and I can post it large size in another post.

I'm having some time off from teaching since Micah is sick. I'm giving my wrists a break from painting today but I've been cleaning, crafting, de-junking, decorating for Spring/Easter, chatting on facebook and now blogging! I've been having a great day! I really am sorry that Micah is sick, though! ☺

Have a great day, sweets!

12 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Aww, that is so cute Holly!! I am so ready for spring! So sorry Micah is sick :( You sound so busy!!!! Keep enjoying your day sweetie and dont get sick too!!
Love ya,
Amy

Vicki said...

Hi, Holly,
I am certainly ready for spring, too. We are having snow today in Texas, hard to believe! I love all of your sweet vintage images and thank you for your willingness to share! I hope you have a blessed week full of fun and laughter! Vicki

stefanie said...

your blog is ready for spring...love it so cheerful!!

Priscila said...

I cant believe its spring already...almost...so excited. Its going to be a great year

heartfelt living said...

I just adore all your sweet vintage images. Everytime I see one ... I think of you!
Hope Micah is feel better soon.
Thanks for sharing your spring with us!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

thank you for the sunshine!! :)

Lisa said...

Hugs to Micah! I love this image! did I tell you I found an awesome dresser with the best images on it. There wasn't anyone to ask the price but I loved it! Reminded me of you and that always makes me smile!
Hugs, Lisa

Marydon Ford said...

WHOA! You ARE ready for spring, aren't you. Hope Micah is up & going quickly.

Hugs, Marydon

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

that is a really cute colorful spring-y image!!

sickness is goin' around everywhere! i think gavin never fully recovered from the strep throat he had over a week ago, finished his meds and now today he complained of a sore throat and i looked at his throat... red and his tonsils are HUGE! soo... back to the dr. tomorrow... again! sighhh...

hope you stay healthy:) ♥

Jacqueline said...

Watch for the mailman...he's bring you a cutie pie thing soon in a wee envelope. It's already on it's way. I have that same bunny image on my background on my computer from Nan...I'm enjoying her so much. She won a apron at mid-point in The Enchanted Playhouse give away.

T's Daily Treasures said...

This is the second blog I've come across that mentions Nan in Alaska so I am definitely going to visit her soon. Your blog background is definitely bright and colorful! My Zack was sick for several days but is back at school today. Of course, we only have this day and then 5 days off for National/Liberation Days -- and we are off this afternoon for a trip to Sri Lanka. When I get back, and March rolls in, I definitely need to clean and craft and dejunk! Have a most fabulous day. Many blessings, Tammy

KatCollects said...

Hi Holly,
I am loving the sweet little bunny, thank you! I hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs,
Kathy