Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Re- Do


Do any of you long time reader girls remember this great red frame that I got from the GW a long time ago?? I found two of them. I put my vintage Christmas cards in one
and here's what I did with the other one. I just popped in some strawberry paper that I bought in Idaho last year.

That paper has been waiting for me to do something with it for a long time! It now hangs in the kitchen. I'm working on making my white "stone" wall look really cute but it's difficult to get nails and hooks in that stuff! I'll show you when I'm all done.
We have sunshine and warmer temps coming our way this week end! I hope you do, too!

13 comments:

Cindy@shabbynsweet said...

Hi Holly, the strawberry paper fits the frame perfectly. Glad to hear the weather is warming up for you. Our nights are starting to get cold here, so were heading into opposite climates. Good for you, bad for us.

Lisa said...

Super super cute! All ready for Spring are you!!!
Hugs, Lisa

tales from an oc cottage said...

Now that is bright & Springy!!!!

m ^..^

~~Carol~~ said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog. I'm not used to seeing red here! This is where I go to indulge my love of pink! Love what you did with the other frame. It's so cheery, and probably makes kitchen chores more bearable!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, you do the most amazing things when you get creative! It looks adorable. We are getting warmer temps and sunshine today and it's supposed to be up close to 60 by Sunday! Have a sweet day! Twyla

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Now you have me curious. I want to see that white stone wall. :)

Melly said...

I can't wait to see these hanging on your white stone wall.

hugs
Melly:)

Lori said...

Holly
Please stop by soon! I think I have some things in my give away that may interest you! Lori

Tina said...

Aren't you the crafty gal...great idea - you know if you added some handles to the side of the frames - you would have a small tray - just another thing to through your way..

xo
tina

Queenie said...

Yep, I remember the cute red frame...and the strawberry paper looks perfect in it!

Yay! for sunshine and warmer days! We'll have spring here before we know it won't we?!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Cottage Flair said...

Very cute ... looks great.
Jennifer

Lori said...

Your in Holly sweetie, I'm rooting for you! Lori

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

love the strawberries:) YUM!! makes me want to eat some!