Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Deal Of The Week



Love this 79 cent rose frame from the GW! It's not even plastic- it's some sort of metal! It's the type that stands but I think I'll remove the stand and use it as a wall frame.

I also might paint it -along with the 10 other things I'd like to paint! ☺
Micah and I went on a picnic in the 100 acre wood yesterday and we saw a raccoon up in a small holly tree! We took a bunch of pics of her but I felt sorry for her because she was so scared! But I was also scared that she would hurt our dog or cat! Raccoons can be vicious! It sure made Micah's day!
We have another warm sunny day in store for us today but then the rainy days will begin! Better get all the sun I can today!

9 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi!! that is such a pretty frame!! are you thinking of painting it pink?

a picnic, how fun!! i can't wait to have one with the boys this year:)

have a sweet day!!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh a picnic!!!! That sounds just fabulous right now Holly!!! It has been in the 50's here all week and it smells so good outside! I love having the door and windows open!

That frame is so perfect Holly! I perfect find!! If it were mine, I would paint it vintage white and distress it :):)
Love ya,
Amy

~~Carol~~ said...

A picnic! I'd love to have a picnic! The raccoons only come out at night around here, so I am always careful when I go out the door. They scare me.But not as much as the possums. Now those guys are reeeeally mean!
That frame is just perfect for you!

Lisa said...

Enjoy the sun! I love your frame! I can never find cheap frames here the GW charges too much!
Hugs, Lisa

Dolly said...

Oh Holly do paint that frame!
I vote white!
:-)
Get your spray can out and do your thing girl!
I can't wait to see it white or whatever color you decide I know its gonna be awesome!

I am so lovin this spring weather! No picnics yet but am looking forward to that!

Hugz, Dolly

come visit

stefanie said...

wow, what a steal, I went to the goodwill today, yuk!!! nothing and everything was soooooo expensive, I think someone is in the back getting the good stuff.

Melly said...

Holly, you found a treasure!!!!~ It's gorgeous!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it :)
hugs
Melly:)

Beach Vintage said...

Hi Holly, what a bargain. Are you going to paint it soon? Would love to see the result.

Ulrika said...

I really like that frame - as is or painted! I'm curious to see what you will put in it. :-)
Have a nice restful day!
Love, Rika

Ps. Today all the snow came down from our roof, with a loud noise that scared me at first. Finally is all the snow starting to melt and we made a snow man today (the snow has been too dry for that earlier).