Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To Holly From Molly

Sweet treats in the mail form my fairytale friend "Molly" AKA Jackie from Once Upon A Fairyland! Molly knew I'd love that cutie pie, vintage party invite and she was right! Aren't the colors just so soft? There was also a precious little girl tag that Molly made for me but wouldn't you know it, that girl is camera shy! When the time for the photo shoot came, that girl just up and disappeared! Thanks again, Molly for being such a sweet and thoughtful friend!

I'm resting today, girls! My body says so and my body knows best!
Have a great-O day-O!

10 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

cute cards:)

enjoy your rest! i am SO sleepy today and its rainy so today is a LAZY day!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
I adore this post. Weren't those tags Jackie made just the most precious of all? She is such a jewel. Love your tag and adore this precious invite. So adorable.

She couldn't have sent a better pick to you. Love them and thanks for sharing sweetie.

Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday. Country hugs, Sherry

Mary said...

They are just precious!!
Enjoy your restful day :)

Your blog looks wonderful, I love your pretty header!

XO Mary

Jenny S said...

Waahoo!! LOVE those cute cards! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

What darling cards! I love them. That was so sweet of her :)
Enjoy your restful day Holly!!
Hugs
Amy

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Adorable cards! Enjoy your rest.

Tina said...

awesome cards - hope your rest is quiet.

Marydon Ford said...

G'eve ~ You rest while we enjoy these darling gifts ...

Hugs, MArdyon

Lisa said...

Cool! Glad you are resting! I like your sweet cards! I wish I could find some for under $4!!
Hugs, Lisa

Jacqueline said...

Happy that Holly likes the treats from Molly...Your my favorite Holly in the whole wide world!