Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dot Wreath For The Kitchen

Cute? This is the dot wreath I made on my glorious Spring break! I've been looking for White fabric with Red dots to add to it but I haven't found any yet. This wreath is a bit less tidy than some I've made but it somehow works. My cute bunny tag is from Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters. I am convinced that this wreath is what really sold my kitchen. (KIDDING!)

House News:
Those of you who follow me on facebook have been hearing the play by play but for those of you who haven't, we have an interested buyer in our house (they've come twice to see the place) and we are in the WAITING mode to hear their offer. It looks like we *could* be living in Idaho next month!

Have a super duper day girl friends!

14 comments:

Persuaded said...

WoW! girl.. congrats on the house! (fingers and toes crossed!)


and I have no doubt it was that adorable wreath that did the trick;)

Jenny S said...

WOOHOO!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Julie said...

Cute wreath, Holly! Good luck with the offer for the house!

Hope your day is wonderful!

Connie said...

Prayers are being said, sugar! I'm so happy for ya to finally be moving out here! :-)
xoxo,
Connie

~~Carol~~ said...

Congrats Holly! And I'm positive it was that sweet wreath. You might have to leave it behind when they include it in the contract!

GWENDOLYN said...

A very pretty wreath! I hope it clinches the deal for you!
Gwen:)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Good Morning, Holly! I am So excited about your house news! I am sure it is because you have it fixed up so cute why it is selling so fast. It will be so exciting to see you all settled in Idaho. I better get started crocheting! Have a beautiful day! Twyla

Michele said...

Good morning Holly ~ love the wreath! Very springy!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...and jealous that you get to move to Idaho!!!

Hugz,
Michele

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

the wreath is really cute:) how exciting to potentially have your house sell that fast!! i hope for the same the day we are able to move:)

Lisa said...

WOW! I am glad you are happy to move so quick! I would be freaked to pack so much junk! Well I have so much junk I am sure you are a normal person who has only the good stuff and not too much of it!
Good Luck!
Hugs, Lisa

Ulrika said...

Although red isn't my color at all I can appreciate it on certain things. And this wreath is pretty - I think your yellow and red kitchen looks very nice....
Rest in Him. Love,
Rika

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Holly,
I know that my hubby has been very busy showing houses last week, for 4 nights in a row!It appears that this will be a repeat week :) Very thankful for the buyers!! The market is good because of the rebate program!! Good timing for all.
Deb :)

Julie Ann said...

My gosh, Holly!!! That was so fast on the house! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

And what a cute wreath!! Just love the polka dots! :)

Jacqueline said...

We'll see if I sent the right recipe for pixie dust your way or not...we'll see if it works. It's pretty powerful stuff!