Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, April 11, 2010

For The Porch

Hello girl friends! I've been working, working, working on my front porch making it all cute for a potential buyer! This is a little Spring bulb arrangement I put together in a my Easter basket that I got from Noelle last year! It needs one more flower yet.

Yes, I know my table cloth is terribly wrinkled. I'm hoping the humidity will take some of the wrinkles out because I'm afraid if I wash it one more time it will fall completely apart and there's no taking an iron to it either!! This vintage table cloth was the inspiration for my porch color palette! Bobby is painting the foundation today and then I'll take a picture of the whole porch.
A potential House buyer already!

We showed the house for the first time yesterday. The couple stayed for an hour and our realtor said they are VERY interested and that we should expect an offer come Monday. The wife even wanted to know what color we were painting the foundation to make sure it went with her plans for the house! She wants to paint the house a really light Yellow which is exactly what I would do if I stayed here!

I was so glad I was able to sleep well last night because my mind was going 90 to nothing at bed time! It would be so wonderful if we could move before the heat and humidity hits! Once that happens- my energy goes out the window!

I'll keep you posted!

16 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I'm getting so excited...I hope the buyer pulls out their wallet and puts the million dollars down! If you are happy and you know it...clap your hands! Cheers and best of luck to a SALE!

Connie said...

Well, good luck, sugar! I hope it sells quickly for ya.
xoxo,
Connie

Julie said...

Your flowers are lovely, Holly! How fabulous that you may have an offer tomorrow! Wishing you the best of luck with the speedy sale of your house!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Ulrika said...

I'm excited for you and will be praying!

Lisa said...

Looks cute!!How sweet to visit your buyers a greeting!! Have a great day sweetie!!
Hugs, Lisa

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi! oh your post brought a smile to my sad face today!! love the flowers in the basket; too cute! how exciting on the offer:)

hope it sells quick for ya!

♥ u!

rosechicfriends said...

Oh Holly,
What exciting news! If this IS God's plans all will work out and you will be on your way! Yay!!!

Have a great week!
Lorena

Lori said...

Hi Holly
Pop over soon! Why can't you iron it? IS it vinyl backed? If so a minute or two in the dryer will take the wrinkles out. Lori

Beach Vintage said...

Loving those colourful bulbs Holly, good luck with the buyer!

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Holly, I have missed something somewhere! Where are you moving to? I really enjoy all of your makeovers. I did not know there are so many things I can repaint! The thrift store will be getting a closer eye by me! Keep us posted! Elizabeth

jen said...

Keepin' my fingers crossed for ya! I hate to iron so I will have to remember the humidity line :)
luvs and glitter
~jen

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Hi Holly, last time I talked to you, I think you were thinking of moving. I guess it has been way too long. Send me an email. Let me know how everything is going. I wish you'd move to CT!!
♥ Rebecca

KatCollects said...

Hi Holly,
I am trying to catch up on some blogs. I didn't know you are moving, where are you going? The flowers are so pretty. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs,
Kathy

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly, sorry I'm late:( It is late 1:00 in the morning. Such is my life. I am so excited about the offer on your house and I can't wait to hear how it goes. Hope you get to move soon! Twyla

Melly said...

Hey Gorgeous!! Looks like you have a lot on your plate, I hope and pray you have a speedy sale and all goes well.
Hugs

GWENDOLYN said...

Beautiful spring blooms. Good luck with your potential buyers.
Gwen