Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Greeters

Remember the ugly brown planter from this post? Here it is now on my happy porch, greeting you at the front door! This planter is Pink and Yellow. (The Pink looks darker in person.) These Johnies are just placed inside the planter in little pots as this planter is meant for artificial flowers and is not water worthy.

House News:
Our buyers made their offer yesterday and we counter offer today after our pest inspection! If all goes well, we close May 15th! Yikes!
Oh- and our realtor said that what sold our house was the kitchen and the property. ☺ See, I knew it was that wreath! Ha-ha!
It's actually funny to me because I don't like the kitchen but I do love the property and I will miss it! Not as much as I miss my kids, though!
Oh- and we had to agree to give them our porch swing so I think the porch may have had something to do with it, too!

I'm really hoping to REST today before the real madness begins!

10 comments:

gin said...

Great news about the house. Can't wait to see your new home in Idaho!!

Jacqueline said...

La da da dee da...Need anymore pixie dust? I'm thrilled for you, so thrilled, that was way easy...Now come live on Easy Street out West.

Rebecca said...

This IS great news! Must have been the wreath and your sweet decor that pushed them over the edge.

Love to you~Rebecca

stefanie said...

eeek, scary and exciting...congrats!!!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations Holly!! I am over the moon for you!! I knew they would offer :) I agree with Rebecca!
I love your flowers greeters too, so pretty!
Hugs,
Amy

~~Carol~~ said...

That's wonderful news about your house! Yes, definitely relax while you can, because the craziness is about to begin!
Yes, I remember those pots, and they look sooo much prettier yellow and pink, especially with the sweet little johnnies in them!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Holly, Congrats on the house sale. I know it was the dot wreath and everything about your darling home. May 15th will be here before you know it. You are going to be very busy.

Those hail stones are Texas size! LOL
Love to you, Celestina Marie

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Wow Holly what exciting news! I am loving your johnny jump ups...gee I wonder why?!

Melly said...

the planter is lovely and how exciting that you will be moving...let the decorating begin..hehe..but first get some rest :)
hugs
Melly:)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi sweetie! Love the planter:) i am SO happy for you that the sale is moving along!!

have you guys looked at any houses online or anything where you want to move to?