Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Samantha Cup

This is my favorite cup. I found it at the Good Will in the city. My first thought was "1960s". The very next (?) day, my Bobby and I watched an old episode of Bewitched together. Lo and behold, there was Samantha in her 60s kitchen drinking coffee from a white cup that was lined with this same Aqua color! I was so tickled! This cup is now known as my Samantha cup! I wrapped it up and packed it away yesterday. Travel safely, dear!

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Cuuuuuuuute!!!! How sweet that Samantha cup is!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Love the Samantha cup!! What a cute story Holly!
xoxo,
Amy

tales from an oc cottage said...

What a fun story!!! And I LOVE the colored inside!!!

m ^..^

~~Carol~~ said...

It's too bad you can't twitch your nose like Samantha, and make a whole set of those cups appear!

Lisa said...

Awesome!! Don't you love those old shows? Wow you must be down to the bear min. Are you using Paper plates yet? Happy packing sweetie!
Hugs, Lisa

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

what a cute story! thats a pretty cup:)

Elyse said...

i always love a good TV reference! cool cup.

(i call my husband a "kravitz" after mrs. kravitz every time he looks out the window at neighbors - LOL)

xo
elyse