Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wicker Frame Re-do

Yippee! Here's another Goodwill "after" project done! Here's the "before" when I bought it last Spring! (Hello Pansies!)

This Burgundy color was *not* easy to cover and wicker is not easy to paint either!
I was able to finish up 2 projects yesterday and this was one of them. *That* sure felt good! I also planted some Pansies in my fence planters. I planted all gold so they will really pop on some curb appeal for selling the house.
Good day, all! ☺

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Holly Sweetie...
Beautiful frame, just beautiful. Isn't wicker fun to work with?

Love the pansies, please take a picture of them once you get them all planted. I know they will be exquisite. Can't wait to see. If they don't sell the house, I don't know what else will.

Have a beautiful Thursday sweetie. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Sheila said...

HI Holly... That wonderful wicker frame now matches your little shelf.. It is so cute.. I can just imagine how hard it was to cover up that burgundy, wicker is hard to paint with no paint on it to start with. You did a wonderful job.. Have a very blessed Easter.. Sheila

Connie said...

Nope, wicker is very hard to paint but that looks is OOOOO soooo much better, chickee..
xoxo,
Connie

Persuaded said...

Wow! What an improvement! It looks adorable... now I can't wait to see what cute picture you'll put in it☺

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I would have probably seen that 'before' and thought there was no hope for it, but you made it beautiful! Good job! Enjoy your day! Twyla

stefanie said...

I love the aqua color!!!! so much better than burgandy!

tales from an oc cottage said...

LOVE that color!!

m ^..^