Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For My New Home


Bloggy friends, I still don't know what my new home will be but when I do- Ta-da! A wicker cupboard from the GW for $5.00! It will probably get a paint job. I *could not* pass it up! It and me had a stare down in the GW as I contemplated its future! This one is blurry but it helps show the size of the shelf with my library book on it.

AND this mirror will get a painted make over too and it looks like the girl needs one as well! Check out the hair! Yup, that's me these days. GRUBBY!

Come back tomorrow to see what Bobby bought for our road trip and in honor of our upcoming 30th anniversary!
Bobby picks up our moving truck tomorrow morning! Yikes!

10 comments:

Queenie said...

Love that wicker cabinet...what a great deal too!
Happy 30th anniversary to you and Bobby!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

bellaboo said...

That is a really sweet little whicker shelf..I love it! Where will you put it I wonder
Lots of happy anniversary wishes to you both!

Bellaboo :0)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

love the mirror!! what color are you thinking?? i've been on a white spray paint craze lately!!

~~Carol~~ said...

Wow, it seems like it's happening so fast! A moving truck already. I guess now you just can't wait to get on the road, and start your new life. You must be so excited! And no matter where you end up, that wicker cabinet and mirror will look fabulous. Great finds!
p.s. I'm guessing you'll paint the cabinet pink! It'll be fun to see, months from now, if I'm right!

Beth Niquette said...

I really like the wicker cabinet, and I think you are just too cute!

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I are about to celebrate our 27th!

Elyse said...

not grubby -- smiley! :)

great finds!

xo
elyse

Shabby Kim said...

Gosh Holly, you always find the best things at the Goodwill. I just love your new wicker cupboard I have one slightly similar that I found last spring. I have mine sitting on a small desk in my spare bedroom/sitting room. You've probably seen pictures of mine somewhere along the way. What a great addition your new little cupboard will be to your new home.

Lisa said...

Love your shelf! I think I know what is coming tomorrow! ;)
Hugs, Lisa

Persuaded said...

Look at your cute smile! And I can't wait to see what you'll do with the mirror and the little cupboard- something adorable, I'm sure☺

Sheila said...

Holly you so cute and fun... I went by the thrift store the other day and just as i walked in a lady was checking out.. I about had a melt down.. lol.. she was buying a very large ornate gold framed mirror.. It was to die for.. I said why , why, why, did you not stop here first.. I missed the mirror just because i went to another thrift store first.. Kick kick kick.. lol.. Any way your mirror brought back that scene .. Holly your wicker shelf is sweet. It will be great no matter what you decide on for it. Wicker goes anywhere you want it.. Have a great anniversary. Sheila