Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm In Idaho!


My! I sure miss my blogging friends but I've made it! I'm here in Idaho! I feel sort of like I do after child birth. Totally shattered inside and out but glad to be holding (all) my babies! ☺
Please pray for my nervous system. I haven't slept much in the last 7 days.
For me that means depression, a real low tolerance for noise and you can throw in a bit of hallucinating in there too but maybe after a whole day of no traveling, my body can remember how to shut down at night.

We're staying in a motel around the corner from my boys and grands and we're looking at some rentals today. Bobby also has an interview on Wed. for the job that he wants but he can work with my boys in the meantime if he wants too... Everything else is coming together so surely my body will too- RIGHT?

Once I learn how to upload pics on my lap top, I'll post some!

13 comments:

Marydon Ford said...

Enjoy & be glad you are there in one piece. Have a fantastic weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hang in there love!! it will all come together ♥

Linda Ruthie said...

I'm so glad to hear that you arrived safely. Hopefully with a bit of time in one place, you will be feeling like yourself again in no time. Good luck with the house hunting.

Free Pretty Things For You said...

oh my dear!! im am SO going to pray for you!!
YAY!! your with your family!!!SO happy for you!! i ma going to miss my fam when i move..ill be needing your prayers then!
XOxO
Keren

Lisa said...

I am so glad you are there and safe! Hold your babies!!!
S L E E P!!!!!
Hugs, Lisa♥

Sherry from Alabama said...

You are in my prayers.

From your new friend:
Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Sheila said...

Holly so glad you made the trip and have arrived.. NOw just let your mind,soul, and spirit catch up with your body and all of you relax and have fun in your new State.. huggggggggggggggs... Sheila

Renegades said...

I feel for you. Any big change seems to send my depression also into full tilt.

You are in my thoughts.

Shelley said...

Pray you are settled soon...that was a huge moved for your family and I am sure very stressful.....I asked God to give me the sleep and rest your body and spirit needs...blessings

Cindy@shabbynsweet said...

Hi Holly, thinking of you. I'm sure things will look up in the days to come. Moving is such a big deal and takes alot out of everyone. But I'm sure you will bounce back.
Cindy

Jacqueline said...

Dearest Holly, this is your Molly with GOOD NEWS!

You have now arrived in the land of the living, the land of the free and the best is yet to be.

Grab on to hope, grab on to courage and always remember, God goes before you to make the path straight. I have been talking to myself lately...Hands off, Let go, Let God...all is going to be just dandy, I just know it.

I'm so proud of you for taking courage for this new journey!

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh Holly you made it, yippee. Car traveling can really make you nuts. Not to worry. Green pastures are ahead for you!

Queenie said...

I am so glad that you and your family arrived safely. I know you are going to get back to feeling like yourself soon! I know it's not easy to sleep after so much traveling and staying in hotels too, but rest assured, that this too shall pass :) Good luck with finding a place to live too! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Big Hugs,
Queemie