Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Spring!

All 3 of these were in bloom at the same time in my yard! So pretty! I didn't notice the utility company's Orange arrow until after I downloaded the pic. Hee-hee! I still don't know what that yellow Orange bush is!

Okay- I guess I do have a potty pot! (See yesterday's post!)

Had a bit of a melt down yesterday...
I told Bobby that I woke up feeling like a little girl who didn't want to grow up so he encouraged me to be a little girl all day long!
Then he told me that he wants to buy me a LAPTOP so I can blog and facebook on our trip! Isn't he the best?! The Lord certainly has made up for my horrendous first "childhood" by giving me this wonderful man! I had to laugh though- here I was telling you girls that I have to pinch pennies so I beg for magazines and meanwhile this man is thinking laptops! Ha-ha! We will never be on the same money page!

I hope you all find something good in your day- even if you're having a meltdown! ☺

9 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Awww, how sweet!!! What a great hubby :)
I have some old Stampington magazines... not sure if those are what you'd want to look at :) Let me know and I'll get some out to you!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Mornin' Holly. I am making up for being late yesterday by being early today! I just hopped out of bed and thought 'I gotta go visit Holly!' What a wonderful husband you have! I was worrying about missing you while you were on your trip and now maybe we can enjoy the journey with you! Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Jacqueline said...

I love you Holly...in your melt down and in your happiness, you mean the world to me. Thank God for good husbands!
I had a tiff with mine yesterday over how he drives...but the fun part was making up. We only allow ourselves one good fight a year and that was a tiff and didn't count!
I was about to go through Holly withdrawls as you made your way from one side of the US to the other...now I'm okay!

stefanie said...

what a super sweetie!!!! he truly loves you!

~~Carol~~ said...

I would certainly miss your cheery posts that greet me every morning, so maybe you can post from the road! It would be fun to follow your journey across the country!

Ulrika said...

Wonderful spring photo! I'm so glad Bobby is so good to you!

Lisa said...

You are so going to love being able to look back on these lovely pictures! I am glad it is moving right along!
Hugs,Lisa

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i thought i left you a comment? a lap top... how awesome!!

the yard looks so pretty!!!! i have some misc. mags like country living, martha, all you, etc,. let me know if you are interested!!!

Queenie said...

Oh girl,that's wonderful news that Bobby is gonna get you a laptop for your trip! I know you are tickled pink about that.

The Spring pics are beautiful...

Big hugs,
Queenie