Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A New Home For Happy


I made a cozy kitchen corner for Happy yesterday. It made *me* feel happy!
I wasn't sure if my red kitchen pieces would work in my Peach and Green kitchen but I think they will! See my vintage counter top? ☺ Green marble with metallic flecks! Even chrome trim! Okay- so I don't like the chrome but I *do* like how deep my counter tops are and I like the White in them.
It felt so good to do something "normal" and fun yesterday. Hope your day has something fun in it too!

10 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

How cheer-y!! I love the little lamp - they so warm up a space. And who couldn't love a smiling apple :-)

Have a Happy Day!!

Shelley said...

Love your little happy corner....very sweet...

~~Carol~~ said...

I'm happy to see that little apple guy unpacked, and I like your cheery little red corner! I remember when we first moved in here, I unpacked all of the kitchen stuff, but then I had to start decorating right away, to make it feel like home. I'm going to enjoy watching you add all of your personal touches to this house, and making it a home too!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, Happy looks very happy in your new kitchen! I think red will perk it up in there! Have a happy day! Twyla

Anne said...

Holly, you must be excited in making your new house a home for you and your family. I just love that apple. I commented on that before. I see you found a nice place for it.

Jenny S said...

I am so glad you are settling in! Before you know it, it will feel like home!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

~what a cute little corner~

Lisa said...

Oh red and white! I love it!! Happy looks very pleased in her new home!
Hugs, Lisa

Ginger said...

You have been a very busy lady I am sure everyone will understand if you just past the bloggerette picture on a moving box. You are so cute, you made me laugh with that comment.

Ginger

Queenie said...

Hey Holly,
It looks precious...I know it makes you feel happy to have things coming out of the boxes now. By the way.. my grandma had aqua counters with chrome...I loved them :) I think the vintage counters of yours are gonna be perfect with your vintage kitchen treasures! Hope you have a very happy day sweetie!
Big Hugs,
Queenie