Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Craft Room Emerges!


Hello, girls! Here's just a few glimpses of my new craft room progress! I love my light colored walls!
I love re- purposing things- don't you? What once was a porch planter, now becomes a fabric and kitty holder! Little by little, my supplies are being found and organized.

How do you all decorate around your thermostats? Do you try to cover them up?
Here's my newest wicker shelf! Since I now have a smaller room with less table space, a lot of my supplies are going up on the walls on the little shelves I've accumulated.
My next big project will be trying to find a way to organize all my paper crafting materials! Any hints? Next week will be little Becky's turn to come to Gramma's house and she wants to scrapbook with me! Which just means she wants to play with paper. ☺ It's a good motivation for me to get all my papers organized!
Have a happy and creative day, girls! Idaho is finding some relief from the Summer heat and I hope you are, too!

6 comments:

Creative Breathing said...

Holly, I am totally, utterly in love with your pink as can be crafting space! Everything is so lovely. What a coincidence that you should show my block to you because I held your block to me as I was taking photographs this morning. Creative minds think alike! Enjoy your grand-daughter's visit. Wait until she sees! E

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Your craft room is turning out so cute! I am so glad you are creating this space for yourself. Our heat just keeps going on and on. We're wilting! Twyla

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Sweet Holly!
WOW, your craft room is really shaping up. Now you will have to show us the WHOLE room so we can peek (snoop, hehehe) and help you appreciate all your hard work! I sure bet its feeling good to get this room done just for you!
Blessings...Lorena

Kim said...

I love it already Holly, even just sitting small parts of it. The colors you're using in your craft room decorating are right up my alley, all pastels which you know are my favorite. Can't wait to see the rest.

Cottage Flair said...

How great to have a craft room just to create ... your creations are lovely!
Jennifer

Queenie said...

Oh girl, what I would give for a craft room or place to organize my craft supplies! lol My stuff is all over the place...in closets, under beds, in the storage room... sigh. You are so organized....love the new craft room...it's precious...and I bet you and Becky will have such fun crafting with paper this week :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie