Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Idaho Craft!



It's about time- right?! ☺
After helping my Lizzy start on a mini wreath last week, it gave *me* a hankering to make one, too! Mine is just one size bigger than hers. It's the smallest I've ever made- just 6 inches across. Florals, polka dots and ginham!
It was really fun to make such a small one and it took a LOT less time. Over all, it just felt so good to craft again! My craft area still isn't organized but I *can* find things. I need Bobby to help me hang shelves and then I can have at it!

Today is grand boy Joseph day! He is so excited to come to Gramma's house and play with MICAH! Well, like I said on facebook, it's okay because everybody needs a fan!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it Holly! You truly have a creative little soul, don't you?

Love to you this HOT Oklahoma day~

Rebecca

Lisa said...

Have a great day!! I do love when the boys visit, much better than living here! Yikes!
Love your wreath they are lovely, I know you are glad you are back to your normal routine!
Hugs, Lisa

stefanie said...

soooooooo cute!

jen said...

Adorable! So glad you are back creating!

luvs and glitter
~jen

Ulrika said...

Very cute wreath!! I want to make small wreaths too and heart-shaped ones.
Love, Rika

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Holly, it is so good to see you crafting again! There is just something satisfying to the soul when we are creating something. Twyla

Queenie said...

It's precious Holly...I have got to make one of those rag wreaths one of these days...it's on my list of things I want to do! :)
Hope you Micah and Joseph had a great day!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Parsley said...

I love soft pink!

I'm a 'sorrority sister' and dropped by to say hello. My blog door is always open so stop by anytime. Help yourself to some tea and cookies.

God Bless.

Parsley said...

I'm a 'sorrority sister' and dropped by to say hello. My blog door is always open so stop by anytime. Help yourself to some tea and cookies.

God Bless.

Sherry from Alabama said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're back to your crafting, and what a beautiful way to start!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine