Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One More Meyercord Decal


I went back to my antique mall and bought one more Meyercord decal! For some reason, I wasn't crazy about the rabbit but I loved the cart and the flowers in it!

I've started scanning my decals but my favorite one is too big for the scanner! Any suggestions?

Today is my day off and I'm going to make myself get out and go to the antique mall again. I've yet to go all by myself when I can *really* take my time to look and dig.

Thanks for coming by! I Hope you all have a great day!

10 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Oh no! That floppy-eared bunny is the cutest!

The artwork of that time-period really needs to make a comeback. That's it. I'm writing to Hallmark.

Jill

Heidi Ann said...

Ooooh - have fun at the antique mall!! LOVE your sweet "new" decal.

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love the rabbit AND the cart! What a fun day you have planned. I wish you luck with your finds.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Tina said...

cute - sounds like you're enjoying your new surroundings...have a great day

xo

Rebecca said...

Hello Miss H...

GET OUT and have fun on your day off! I wish I was there I would go with you!

Love to you~

Rebecca

NanE said...

Cute, I remember those! What a shame such sweetness is not used anymore!

Sandy said...

So cute! I remember I had a pink painted crib and on the end was a fluffy lamb like this, he was big tho....or at least to me! And I think there were colored balls on each end of the crib too.....I know you are probably wondering how I remember that????? My Mom had a hard time letting go of me being a baby, I was in that crib until I was well over three! I wish I had it now!!!!!:):)

GWENDOLYN said...

I think the bunny is adorable!
Blessings~
Gwen

Linda Ruthie said...

I like the bunny. I know what you mean about going 'junking' by yourself. My son and I go together and he's always ready to leave before I'm half way through.

Queenie said...

How precious!? :)
I have never seen any of these decals, while I'm out treasure hunting in my area, but they look so familiar to me, It seems that I remember them being on the end of baby beds when I was a little girl...they are the cutest images ever :)
Thanks for showing them ...they are just too cute, it will be fun to see what you do with them!
Big Hugs,
Queenie