Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, August 13, 2010

Strawberry Love From Noelle


This is so sweet!My regular readers might remember that I bought this same exact strawberry plate at Michael's crafts when I first arrived in Idaho.
At that *same time* my dear friend Noelle from Lil Bits and Pieces of Me, bought one FOR ME too! but also she bought other strawberry themed items to go with it and sent it off as a house warming present! It's so heart warming to have people know what you'd like- even if you've never met in person! Thanks again, sweet Noelle!
This above is an ice cube tray! Cute! I'm saving some of the cups to hold craft supplies but I'm also letting my Grand girl Lizzy drink from some of them when she comes over.
Guess what?! I've won 3 give aways in one week! Ha-ha! What's up with that?! Between that and house warming gifts, it's been such a good boost! This re-locating stuff is tough business and it's nice to have something that *hasn't* changed (The fun of blogging friends!)
Well I'm finally healthy enough to have another grand child day! Today is finally Becky Day! ~ Clap, clap, clap ~ We're going to "scrap book". I had my craft table all ready for her a couple weeks ago but now it's all junked up again! Why oh why can't those tables stay clear?
Have a great week end everyone! I love each and every one of you! I really do!

8 comments:

Free Pretty Things For You said...

OMGosh i want that cube tray!!!! :D
tooo adorable!!
Have a happy weekend my dear!!
xoxo
Keren

PS
can you send me your mailing address to send you your awesome punch :)
freeprettythingsforyou@yahoo.com
thank you love!

Elyse said...

hi holly!

so happy to read about your wins, your feeling better, and your 'play dates!'

xo
elyse

Lisa said...

What a great week! I am so glad for you! love all your strawberries! I got the plates but that was all ;)
Enjoy all your new goodies!
Hugs, Lisa

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a wonderful week for you! I love all your pink pretties.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Nan said...

Wow three wins you are on a roll girl. Love those strawberries.

Queenie said...

Hey Holly,
The strawberry stuff is so cheerful and fun :) That Noelle is a sweetie I'll tell ya.
Congrats on your wins... Can't wait to see what all you won... you lucky girl you!
Hope you have a fun week :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Jacqueline said...

I can always count on you to join me in the land of cute! May cute pop up all over!
Holly, I've decided you should own a baby doll shop. With all your baby finds and cuteness the world needs more of you! Baby planters, decals, pink, green and yellow, baby blue cutes...it's a thought for the future!

Jacque said...

Beautiful Blog !!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a blog where I offer Vintage images. Blog: Jardim Das Borboletas - Vintage.
http://jardimdasborboletas-jacque.blogspot.com/