Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blessings


One of Elizabeth's little peg dolls came to live at my house! Thanks again, Elizabeth! Isn't this Blondie adorable?! I won't keep her under plastic forever but I loved the wrapping so much that I left it on until after I move again! If you've never visited Elizabeth's blog, Creative Breathing, then you're missing out! Elizabeth is a gentle and lovely soul so go read her stories and see her creations! You'll be glad you did! We made another trip out to the farm and I took this side view of the house. So perfect-right down to the chippy paint and over grown grass! Girls, this is so me!
I found out that the farm is approximately 345 acres! Mind you, the majority of that is planted in wheat and leased out to local farmer's but we have the "personal use" of about 13 acres! Our eldest son Adrian is thinking about buying a horse in the Spring. He'd keep it at our place and pay Micah to take care of it! We're also talking about getting 4 wheelers! It's going to be so much fun! Thank you, Lord for this miracle!
Thanks for all the congratulations on the farm and I hope you all have a great week end!

8 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a perfect house-warming gift Elizabeth sent you! I am so happy for your family. It has been a wonderful experience raising our three children in the country.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Jacqueline said...

I just think this whole ordeal of getting this farm is sooooo...God. Teaching us all patience and reaching out in faith. One of the things I've always done when I've moved into a home is walk the properity line and pray. For safety, for good times, for help and healing and provision...you name it...I pray for it!

Roselle said...

Oh, I can see why you love that house and land! GORGEOUS!

tales from an oc cottage said...

This is so awesome! That farm was meant for you...and you were meant for it! And all God's children said,
"AMEN!" ;}

m ^..^

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

4 wheelers would be SO fun!!

Queenie said...

Hey Holly!
That little peg doll is so cute!

Congrats on getting the farmhouse!! Girl,I know you are so happy and I am so happy for you...you are surely blessed by the best :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

Creative Breathing said...

Holly, I can't believe you are going to move into this charming farm house! It is so you with it's green roof. Oh my goodness, a dream come true! I'm so sorry your little peg doll has lost her skis. Just a little hot glue should do the trick. Your adventures this past year really do keep us coming back for the next chapter. This is very exciting! Yeah! Elizabeth

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I know this is a dream come true for you. I just know you are going to be blessed there. The little peg doll is darling. So sweet of Elizabeth to send it to you. I know what you mean about the wrappings. She does such a nice job of wrapping her gifts. Twyla