Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cool Light

We went out to the farm last night and met our new landlord! I took several inside pics and this one was the high LIGHT! ☺ This is the light fixture in my new room! Cool, huh? The electricians are going to check it out and make sure it's safe before I use it.

We can go over and start cleaning and bringing boxes the 21rst! Contractors will be there for a while doing electrical work,etc so we won't actually move in until they are done.

Have a great week end, everyone! I'll be packing. ☺

9 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations, you must have a virtual "New Home" Party! oxox, Diane

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, what a sweet light! I hope it checks out A-okay! I'm getting so excited, it's all coming together for you! Have a great weekend! Twyla

Nan said...

Oh how fun packing again, well hopefully you'll live here for a good many years I know you all will love it.

Valarie said...

Holly...It is absolutely beautiful. It is so "You"....have a wonderful weekend.
xxoo Valarie

Elyse said...

fingers crossed for the cool light fixture!

happy weekend

xo
elyse

Cottage Flair said...

I actually have a light that looks very similar to that and have never found a place to put it. I hope it works for you.
Jennifer

Sarsaparilla said...

Happy to have discovered your blog today. I'm a girly girl too! I love all your wonderful images - especially the vintage greeting cards in your right column. I collect vintage cards, napkins & old paper too.

Jacqueline said...

And God said, let there be light in Holly's house!

I loved reading the story about the dinner bell...awesome. Showed up just in time. I believe that is God tapping us on the shoulder.

Queenie said...

Hey Holly,
I haven't ever seen a light like that one...neat :)
I'm so glad to hear that you are getting to move in very soon. I know you are excited...hope your excitement helps you through the moving process. It will be so fun to see the farmhouse once you've decorated and put your Holly touches inside :) I'll be thinking of you and your sweet family :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie