Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, September 6, 2010

My First Card In Idaho

I hadn't made a card since February! I wanted to use one of my new nursery images so I made this simple, little sweetie.

I've missed crafting so much and as simple as this card is- it wasn't easy! It's hard for me to create when my mind is distracted and stressed but I knew it would make me happy in the end and it did!

Farm Update:

First, we were turned down by the landlord and it broke my heart but now he is "thinking" about renting to us. Talk about an emotional roller coaster! I've never lost hope but no matter what happens, I'm determined to have fun and be happy!

Come back tomorrow for a decorating tip!

9 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

You hang in there girl and just enjoy the ride. If that farm's for your family, you'll get it. If it's not, they'll be something better in store for you.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

the card is so sweet! i hope the farm works out for you guys... poor thing, you sound so stressed!

♥ ya!

Valarie said...

Love the card...I'm a true believer in What is meant to happen will. However, this is not always easy. Hang in there....have a fantastic day.
xxoo Valarie

Nan said...

Oh I was wondering about the rental, so there is still a chance. I really hope your family gets this.
Really cute card you made there.

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh Holly~
I know you want that farm but if you dont get it just remember the Lord has something special for you. Hang in there, I know what a nester you are.

tales from an oc cottage said...

It's perfectly Ida-licious! ;}

m ^..^

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I'm so happy to see you crafting. Creating is good for the soul. I am praying for your farm. You have a wonderful attitude. Have a nice day! Twyla

Elyse said...

hi holly,

adorable card. it's nice to have crafty-time to kind of "take us away" for moments here and there.

xo
elyse

Queenie said...

Good Morning Holly,
That card is precious and I think it did your heart good to create something that makes you smile :)

I've still got my fingers crossed for ya on that farm house...keep looking up sweetie, just keep standing on the promises of God. He will work it all out for your good :) He knows what's best for us.
Hope you have a very happy and great day!

Big Hugs,
Queenie