Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Phone Cubby!


I guess that's what it is! There's no phone jack anywhere near, though... It's located in the "hallway" by the back entry area. This cubby will be one of many fun little projects for me to work on in my new/old farm house! I'd like to paint, put cute paper in the back and display something fun there. I have an antique black phone I could put there but I'm not into black right now. I actually thought I could paint polka dots on the phone and then maybe it would work for me but I don't know...

Wish me well! This might be my last day in town! Micah has a bad cold and I was awake in the night with a bad sore throat! This will really keep things REAL! Ha-ha!

7 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

Is the kitchen on the other side of that cubby? I was thinking maybe it was a pass through. What it is now is a great little display area for you to work with. Hope you don't get sick. You don't want anything to interfere with playing house!

Lisa said...

Ok now you are just rubbing it in ;) I love your great Home!!! Enjoy sweetie!
Hugs, lisa

tales from an oc cottage said...

Ok...I'm not sayin'...but I'm just spreading a rumour...that there may be something coming up in our Oct. giveaway that, well, you know...would be "cubby-licious"! But you didn't hear it from me...k.


m ^..^

Twyla and Lindsey said...

A polka dot phone would be so You! Praying you don't get sick! Twyla

Vickie said...

The first house I shared with Jason we had a cubby by the back door. It was for the milk. The milk man would come by years ago and put milk in it. Outside would also be a door, but by the time we moved in it was covered up.

Hope you are not getting sick either:/

Jacqueline said...

Your favorite built in is my favorite built in. A perfect home for you Holly. I'm celebrating the fact, God hears our prayers and says YES!

I have a black old vintage phone...perhaps polka-dots would work for me too but my lower half of my home is Tuscan...yikes...gold polka-dots?

Sandy said...

Hmmmm....interesting. I would have thought a phone too, but you said it was by the back door? Maybe for keys and such as you come in????? Not real practical, but I guess it would work. I see some fun scrapbook paper "wallpaper" and some fun knick knacks! I am so happy for you! And yes, please start the Vitamin C!!!!! :) Sandy