Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Birthday Lamp


My boy Caleb brought me this Pink lamp the other day for a belated Birthday present. He got it from a lady he was working for. She was going to list it on eBay but Caleb rescued it for me! He knew I'd love it! I had a hard time getting a good pic of it! I'll try again once I get a shade for it!

This will go in my craft room/bedroom. BTW, I'm not making much head way in that department! Good things come to those who wait!

5 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Such a sweet lamp! Even more special that it was a gift from your son. I just know you are going to have the cutest farmhouse around! Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Creative Breathing said...

Holly, Your built in is to die for! The view out your window even more so. This pink lamp is so you! What a sweet gesture from your son. We can wait for your craft room because we know it will be such a special place! Have a fun holiday! Elizabeth

Nan said...

Oh this is darling and it looks just like you Holly.

Sweetina said...

Your lamp is super sweet!
I'm loving your new farmhouse so much!
Tina xox

tales from an oc cottage said...

Well, that Caleb is a keeper! What an adorable lamp!

m ^..^