Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kitchen Friends



Look, girls! Little by little, all my red and yellow kitchen "friends" are gathering together in my farm kitchen!They're so happy here! I keep moving them around, adding to and taking away and just generally playing with them. I love to play house! These shelves are above my sink. I don't have a window above my sink but for some reason, it doesn't bother me with my friends here.

My silly cupboards won't shut all the way! Hee-hee! That's one of the quirks of living in an old house. I'm a bit quirky myself so it's okay. I'm thinking about painting my "knobs' RED WITH WHITE DOTS. ☺

Dinning room pictures tomorrow!

11 comments:

Cindy said...

Aww Holly it would make me happy also..love the colors.Looking forward to seeing the new everything!!

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly! I didn't realize you were back! Your kitchen shelves are so cute! Just like you! Your bedroom view is lovely too. I can only imagine how peaceful it must be there on the farm. I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Nan said...

Cute idea on the knobs I'd do that. I love this little red/white set up you have going here. Nan

NanE said...

Hi Holly! I'm enjoying seeing all the pictures of your new farm. The views are spectacular! Can't wait to see it when you are all finished, I know it will look great. Blessings, Nan

Sandy said...

Holly,
How fun!!!!! That is the fun part of moving in to a new place, don't you think? On those cupboard, try some of the sticky velcro stuff that you can stick on.....it might work......just little circles at the top and bottom????? Just a thought! :)

~~Carol~~ said...

Yes, paint your knobs polka dotty! And if you can't have a window over your sink, the next best thing is having all of your favorites on those shelves. The view from the bedroom window is lovely, and I think you need to add some music to your blog and have the theme from Little House on the Prairie playing!

Creative Breathing said...

Sigh! I love to visit your farm house! E

Scrap for Joy said...

Your shelve items are darling and it must make you happy to be unpacking and arranging all of this fun stuff. Your knob idea sounds perfect! Gotta love polka dots!
Have lots of fun decorating!
xoxo
Joyce

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Holly, I think red knobs would be a perfect pop of color. happy decorating!

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a happy kitchen! I think polka dotted knobs would be the perfect touch.

Did you know that you can buy a little magnet kit to attach to cabinet doors to keep them shut? My husband recently let me in on that info after YEARS of my frustration over our bedroom armoire doors. He bought the little kit at Walmart and fixed it in about 5 minutes!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

super cute, it looks so cheery in there!

i miss ya girl!! i'm so behind on blogging :(