Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Stocking Was Hung From The Hutch with Care!

And bottle brush trees added here and there!
Fun, huh? ☺

Oh I love my yumy stocking from Marrion Berry Cottage!
Love you girls, too! Hope you're not tiring of my hutch! ♥
The rest of my house has the traditional red treatment but my dinning room is all cottagey!
My beloved husband of 30 years has been bringing me to town to use the Internet! Isn't he a doll?

7 comments:

Elyse said...

sweet!!!

happy december ~

xo
elyse

Twyla and Lindsey said...

No Holly, I'm not tired of seeing your hutch! There is so much to see and it is so pretty! It is so great to have a post from you today! Have a great day, sweetie! Twyla

Marydon said...

Not on your life will I be tired if it is PINK! Love the stocking ...

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very cute! love those bottle trees:)

The Rose Room said...

Lovely! Rachaelxo

Debbi said...

LOL, when I saw your post I thought that stocking looked familiar!
Hey did you get lots of snow today?

Creative Breathing said...

Oh Holly! I miss your regular posts, but I'll take a photo at a time, a visit at a time. Have a wonderful holiday season! Elizabeth