Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Come On- Get Happy!

Greetings to you from my happy shelves above my kitchen sink! (And I'm happy that I made it down our snowy drive way today!)
For someone who wasn't going to decorate much for Christmas this year, I sure have been having fun! I have things on these shelves from the last year that were given to me from Noelle at Lil Bits and Pieces Of Me and from Jackie at Once Upon A Fairytale. Thanks girls! (Please forgive me lack of linking! My computer time is so limited and blogging takes more time than usual on my laptop!)

Like my shelf edge trim? I made it with my lace punch that I won from Keren at
Free Pretty Things For You. Thanks again Keren! I didn't have enough of the same paper to do both shelves but I think it still works. (It sorta has too!)
Love to you all!

4 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

sooo cute!! i love that you are decorating for Christmas! its such a fun time of year to decorate:) i've been missing you too!! can you email me your new address again? i misplaced it:(

hope you are staying warm and far away from that moose outside your window, lol!!

♥ ya!!

Cindy said...

The paper is awesome looking Great job. That would make me happy to look at it!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

tales from an oc cottage said...

Hello world there's a song that you're singing!!!

m ^..^

~~Carol~~ said...

I'm sensing a Partridge Family fan here! "Come On, Get Happy!" Did you pretend you were Laurie Partridge, or were you crazy for David Cassidy? I had posters of David all over my room, and I would tape record the songs from the show every week! Oh, and your Christmas decorations look very nice. Sorry I got carried away! It's your first Christmas at the farmhouse, so of course you had to decorate!
Happy Monday!
Carol