Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holly Gets Her glitter On!

I've finally used glitter in a card! You like? I love! I think I originally got this image from Twyla and Lindsey last year? Go ahead and laugh but it took me hours to make this card. I had to learn how to use my printer all over again. :) I love the rose paper in the background and guess what? it was made by ME! I scanned my favorite fabric and then just printed it out! Fun! Here's our "baby" moose getting too close for comfort and too big to be called a baby! He was looking IN the living room window but by the time I raised the camera and shot, he had turned! Yikes!
Today is my Bobby's birthday and the whole family is going out to eat to celebrate!
I hope you're all enjoying your week!

11 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Your card is adorable! Yes, that was our image we shared last year. I love seeing what other people make with them! It would have taken me a long time to make it too:) Your moose is just too cute. Did you name him? I hope Bobby has a great birthday and everyone will have fun going out. Twyla

stefanie said...

it is the sweetest ever!!!!

~~Carol~~ said...

The card is really pretty, Holly! Happy Birthday to Bobby, and for gosh sakes, be careful out there!

Linda Ruthie said...

Your glittered card is gorgeous!!!! We won't be able to stop you now. There will be glitter everywhere! ;-)

GerryART said...

By, Golly, Miss Holly, let's hope Moose doesn't want to get glittered.

I love the way that this card is yours, all yours. Made by you.
Created by you.

Great to see you taking time to enjoy these days.

Holiday Hugs,
Gerry

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

the card is so sugary sweet ♥

Lisa said...

I love the card!! I hope you are having fun with all your glitter!! Looks fun ;)
HUgs, LIsa

Sweetina said...

Hi Holly~
Your card is beautiful and the rose paper is so pretty too!
Looks like you are so happy in your new home!
The baby Moose sure has grown but he? is so cute! Look at all that snow~you're in a Winter wonderland!
xoxTina

Jacqueline said...

Christmas is popping up every inch of your home! I think your moose just wants to come into for a visit! He knew Holly moved in...what else can you expect from a cutie moosie?

Happy to see you posting again! I've been gone for three short days but it seemed like forever. One of my sons arrived exhausted and spent from working 15 hr days. He slept and slept, 2 ft from the computer...couldn't even get to it!

Oh and happy birthday blessings sent too!

Nan said...

That's a moose alright I sure know them when I see em !!
Love how the card came out Holly.

Sarsaparilla said...

What an adorable card! Love all that glitter. It's worth the hours you put into it!