Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Images Of My Pink Christmas

A Pink, frosty tree topper (?) from Micah. A sugar kissed vignette in my Sweet Retreat.


And presents from blog friendies like Kim from Shabby Pink and Pretty! Thanks again Kim!


Oh! I had so much fun surfing the net and crafting in my Sweet Retreat yesterday! Maybe it will even bring me out of my post Christmas coma! Who are the rest of you faring? Have you recovered yet?
We went to my son's house for his birthday last night. We drove the 45 minutes home in a snowstorm and I didn't get to bed until midnight- then the power started blinking out at 5:00 this morning AND I awoke with a bad headache! Looks like today might be "one of those" days! Thankfully, the coffee pot had time to perk before the power went out completely and hey, at least I have Internet and lap top with a battery!
Hope your day is starting out brighter than mine but if it's not, just roll with the punches and punch back if ya can!

9 comments:

Connie said...

We didn't get any snow down here, sweetpea, just rain. But it IS supposed to snow today. We'll see. I do love those papers you are holding up though, just gorgeous!
xoxo,
Connie

Heidi Ann said...

I love your pink plaid shirt, and you look SO cute and happy holding up your pretty presents!!

Linda Ruthie said...

Your pink Christmas decorations are just beautiful. I love that adorable Christmas tag with the puppy in the shoe.
I hear you about the coffee being ready before the power went out. I hope things get better for you as the day goes on.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Holly, I hope you feel better by now! I also hope you have electricity back! Enjoy your snow, we are jealous:) Twyla

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy New Year!!!
It's always fun to receive gifts from blogging buddies. Glad that you have your internet. Life is good :)
Deb :)

Kim said...

I loved playing Santa and being able to send you a special little Christmas gift. After all you've been through over the past year with the big move, internet issues and so on, I felt you deserved an extra little something under the Christmas tree this year.

Lets hope the new year brings even more special suprises for you!!

Kim

Creative Breathing said...

Holly, when I read on your comment that you had internet, I came running! Look at that smile! We are so happy to have you "back" with us. Oh my gosh we have missed you! Your pink Christmas is perfectly you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Elizabeth

Jacqueline said...

Move over moose, Holly is back and nothing can stop her now! Come snow, sleet or hail, she is back on the internet! Yippeee...

Goodness, it's been so long! You look as happy as can be and by the way, you look beautiful in pink! Had to play catch up with you this morning.

Happy New Year on the farm sweet farm!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I hope your power came back on...I hate when ours fails....until it happens you don't realize how we depend on it.
What a sweet post....you look so happy and I love the glass ornies...
Jil