Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, December 13, 2010

Window Dressing

I don't know why I can't just leave a curtain be.

I have to dress it with something! It might be all soft, cottagey and shabby...
Or it might be just plain cute!



but window dress, I must!
I love to play house!
The last few days, I've been playing, "Let's create a craft room"! I'm so excited!
I hope you're all taking time to play and that you're enjoying life!
Holly

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! You have the cutest curtains anywhere! You would be shocked at mine. Not inspiring at all. In fact, several of our windows have verticle blinds and no curtain at all:( I love your cottagey looking curtains and the sweetness you add to them. Have a great week! Twyla

Nan said...

Well I think it looks great Holly I like your taste.

Sherry from Alabama said...

I know what you mean about window dressing, I like to play around with my windows and curtains too. I especially like your lace valance with hanky swag. I plan on looking for snowflake clingys to put in my windows. I like having something pretty to look at while I wash dishes. :)

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Creative Breathing said...

Holly! At the bottom of this post is the caption under a photograph of the most wonderful kitchen curtains, Strawberry/Ginger. Did these go with you to the new house! They are wonderful as are your red gingham. Darn, you house is just so wonderfully cute! Let me know when it's available! E